Running Jelly Bean 4.1 ...

genebean

Reaction score
I have seen a lot of reference to a JB rom / frankenbean but am not sure where to find it... would someone be kind enough to link it? Thanks!

KJW979

Reaction score
I have seen a lot of reference to a JB rom / frankenbean but am not sure where to find it... would someone be kind enough to link it? Thanks!

There are a couple of JB rom's out, head over to XDA or Rootzwiki, find them there.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

shanimal92

Reaction score
I know, right! I do miss my notification toggles and everything, but man is thing soo much smoother. The speed difference is amost like going from ICS to GB; I just couldnt go back to ICS now.

Question, will devs be able to "transfer" all the codeing and stuff that made linero ICS so fast to Jelly Bean, or will we have to wait until the Linero creators recode Jelly Bean?

52brandon

Reaction score
rocking AXI0M ENGAGE w/ franco r210 linaro 350-1600mhz wheatly. Rock solid, FAST, smooth. Considering this is a GSM leak rigged up for our CDMA phones, the stability and performance is mind-blowing. I can't wait until they release source and we can really see what hotness the devs can cook up with 4.1

OP
N

Nealius

Reaction score
aircooledboy said:
I really like JB, but even with functional wifi, I can't get wireless tether to work.

Anybody else?

I am having the same issue. I may need to head back to an ICS ROM :-(

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
Any ROM names standing out from the pack?

Sent from my Rezound via Tapatalk 2

If you want a stock experience, Jelly Belly is by far the most stable.

Vanirbean and Viscous are decent but were pretty buggy for me. I don't know about BAMF or any others that may be floating around.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

immortal_ben

Reaction score
So far I am experiencing near complete failure of wifi, cannot pick up satellites for navigation, and Superuser is buggy. I may have to head back to ICS soon, as well.

OP
N

Nealius

Reaction score
aircooledboy said:
I really like JB, but even with functional wifi, I can't get wireless tether to work.

Anybody else?

I found axiom ROM last night on the galaxynexus forum. Wireless tether works in this ROM