rubiX Focused 2.0.1: UPDATED

jonwgee

Reaction score
Side note: drod no longer has an X. Which I think means RubiX is no longer really supported. Guess we won't be seeing GB anytime soon... unless it's official.

He hasn't had one in a while.. Don't need one to compile a rom.. he does have testers though......

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

wooddale

Reaction score
Side note: drod no longer has an X. Which I think means RubiX is no longer really supported. Guess we won't be seeing GB anytime soon... unless it's official.

He hasn't had one in a while.. Don't need one to compile a rom.. he does have testers though......

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
Thats amazing I couldnt figure out how to do a rom with two phones yet alone no phone

Fightnfire

Reaction score
I am having an issue using the GPS Navigator in my X since I went to rubiX. Everything else works fine, amazing actually. But I travel and use the navigator a lot. Every 10-15 minutes it resets my phone.

My initial thought process was maybe the OC/UC I did wasn't reacting quick enough? So I turned that off and it is still happening. (Using the built in QuickClock for rubiX)

Anyone know of issues that could be causing this?

glacious

Reaction score
Has anyone had issues with the stock News/Weather widget (Genie?) not acquiring your location?

If I manually set it, it works fine. If I set it to use my current location, weather data never appears (even if I manually press refresh)

mugsy77

Reaction score
Anyone using white skinned keyboard with light blue when pressed from Gingerbread on rubiX Focused by chance? I believe it was from tbh leak and not BlurryBread.

Would love to use it on Focused if it works

Sent from my DROIDX

raindreamer1919

Reaction score
trouble flashing

I'm sorry if this has already been answered, i tried to go through all the posts but didn't find anything close to my problem.

I've been running 1.9.7 for a bit now and LOVE it so decided to try 2.0.1.

Every time I boot into clockwork, wipe data, wipe cache and install from SD card. It does its thing and then when it goes to reboot and then freezes on the Motorola screen and thats it. No matter how long i let it sit i get no where.

Eventually i have to pull the battery and do the whole sbf thing and start from scratch. any thoughts on what i might be doing wrong to cause this? any help would be greatly appreciated.

Shadows9909

Reaction score
Sounds like you got a corrupted download man.. redownload aand try again

Sent from my DROIDX

Reaction score
Downloading now to my sdcard and bouts to install. This will be my first rom on my new Droid X....the first of many, i heard a lot good things about rubix so I figured I would make it the first rom to try out on my new phone. I love having the choice of roms, im coming from a D2G, and fission was about it, except liberty but the sensors and keyboard lights didnt work with it so i didnt bother. But anyways, thanks for the rom and keep up the good work. Long Live Android and its devoted community! which is the best community for any software out there!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Troop

Reaction score
So wait. I have to be on the stock OTA in order to install Rubix? I cant flash from a different ROM that is on Froyo?

DJxPanda

Reaction score
So wait. I have to be on the stock OTA in order to install Rubix? I cant flash from a different ROM that is on Froyo?

No u need to be rooted. U just need to wipe data and wipe cache before u flash a new rom over ur current one

Troop

Reaction score

No u need to be rooted. U just need to wipe data and wipe cache before u flash a new rom over ur current one

Thanks brother. Gonna try this today. Liberty has too many quirks for me to bother wasting any more time with it. Want to give this ROM a shot!

Thanks!