rubiX Focused 2.0.1: UPDATED

mugsy77

Reaction score
Thanks brother. Gonna try this today. Liberty has too many quirks for me to bother wasting any more time with it. Want to give this ROM a shot!

Thanks!

Rubix Focused will always be my go-back-to ROM :) I do like checking out others, but none can compete with stability and speed like a drod ROM.

Only downfall for features drod doesn't have is more free time ;-)

Troop

Reaction score
Good to know I flashed it.

It needs an android market update badly. Anyone have an update.zip?

webmastir

Reaction score
Side note: drod no longer has an X. Which I think means RubiX is no longer really supported.

son of a biiich :(

i was just about to install rubix foc but not now. pointless if it's never going to get updated again. oh well, back to liberty
glad i saw your comment before i flashed this!

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Side note: drod no longer has an X. Which I think means RubiX is no longer really supported.

son of a biiich :(

i was just about to install rubix foc but not now. pointless if it's never going to get updated again. oh well, back to liberty
glad i saw your comment before i flashed this!

LOL so what if he doesnt have a X anymore? He didnt when he pumped out Rubix Blurrybread. All it means is that he knows it well enough not to have to have one on hand to test every little thing. He never said he wasnt going to support it anymore.

I actually like Rubix better than liberty except for 1 thing, Liberty has waaaaay more themes.

AthruZ79

Reaction score
I like Rubix for its stability and speed but the battery sucks so I went back to Apex with spectacular battery life. :)

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Reaction score
I like Rubix for its stability and speed but the battery sucks so I went back to Apex with spectacular battery life. :)

I've been using it all day and I got a lot of widgets I use and my battey life has been great. I haven't had to plug it in yet. I just now hit 50%. I'm really lovin this rom. But I got a lot of others to try out. Gonna try either DarkSlide or Apex next. One thing I noticed on this rom is it comes with the rotary lock screen, is there anyway to get the lock screen that comes on the htc? The one that is a arch, but instead of rotating it, you slide it downwards

AthruZ79

Reaction score

I've been using it all day and I got a lot of widgets I use and my battey life has been great. I haven't had to plug it in yet. I just now hit 50%. I'm really lovin this rom. But I got a lot of others to try out. Gonna try either DarkSlide or Apex next. One thing I noticed on this rom is it comes with the rotary lock screen, is there anyway to get the lock screen that comes on the htc? The one that is a arch, but instead of rotating it, you slide it downwards

Not sure what was eating up my battery life on the Rubix rom.. I've never tried Darkslide - yet... That would be WidgetLocker on the different lock sliders...

Reaction score
I tried that app but I just wanted to have one slider, the one being the htc sense slider, but I couldn't figure out how to just have that one. It kept having two, one being the normal moto slider and then above it, the htc slider that I want. How do I get it to just have one slider, the htc one

webmastir

Reaction score
LOL so what if he doesnt have a X anymore? He didnt when he pumped out Rubix Blurrybread. All it means is that he knows it well enough not to have to have one on hand to test every little thing. He never said he wasnt going to support it anymore.

I actually like Rubix better than liberty except for 1 thing, Liberty has waaaaay more themes.

well, this thread's theme got me interested in looking at rubix foc: UPDATED[THEME]Unify Blue Rubix Focused 2.0.1 Theme

i LOVE the fact that drod didn't include voice search/gmail/market apps since they do get updated so often it's a pain in the as s to keep em themed for any particular theme. i also agree with your theme argument, but it seems that themes cause more issues with liberty than it should. maybe it's just me but that's all i seem to read/experience over past months of running liberty

Reaction score
I've been using 1.9.5 now for some time, happy with it but would like to upgrade to the latest version of rubiX to see if it can resolve some minor issues. Can I upgrade straight to 2.0.1 from 1.9.5?

akiles

Reaction score
I've been having problems with my video playback -stock app does not playback video, only sound. I was reading that this could be caused by stage fright. I've messed around with the settings via Xoverclock that I can't remember what were the defaults. Could someone please tell me what are the best settings for media http, media scan, media meta and media player?
Thanks in advance!

Reaction score
I've been using 1.9.5 now for some time, happy with it but would like to upgrade to the latest version of rubiX to see if it can resolve some minor issues. Can I upgrade straight to 2.0.1 from 1.9.5?

Not recomended read first part

I guess my real question would be, how does one update to 2.3.340 OTA? My Android version says 2.2.1 and my Kernel Version is 2.6.32.9.

Shadows9909

Reaction score

Not recomended read first part

I guess my real question would be, how does one update to 2.3.340 OTA? My Android version says 2.2.1 and my Kernel Version is 2.6.32.9.

The easiest way would be to grab this zip:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-x-rooted-help/112152-maderstcok-ota-2-3-340-update-zip.html

flash it. it'll bring you up to stock .340. from there wipe and install rubix =)