1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Rubix Focus 0.4

Discussion in 'Droid X Roms' started by xccell, Jan 15, 2012.

1. xccell

xccell New Member

Hey guys I am using the Rubix Rom on my Dx. So far it has been working flawless. I have noticed the response times have been increased after bottom presses and switching tasks.
    I also changed my boot animation to the Black Ops animation which is my favorite so far. Go Launcher works smooth with Rubix as well. Over all I am loving my Dx Makeover. My wife was impressed with it she wanted her phone improved to.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
  2. ggorospe

ggorospe New Member

I agree with you, been running this for a couple days now. I like that the stock email apps were kept and so far performance had been great. Can't wait to see the official release.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
  3. brad92

brad92 New Member

I ran it for a little while... its a very solid ROM

X
  4. Rroyd_Rage

Rroyd_Rage New Member

Everything works well in this Rom the only complaint I have is that for some reason the social status widget and the social networking aren't working.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk