RSD Lite phone reboot?

jedifire11

Reaction score
Hi folks, I'm new here, I have the Motorola Droid 2.1 and I am attempting to flash the SPRecovery to the phone with RSD Lite. When I hit start in RSD lite it started going through the process, but now it's giving me a message saying "Please manually power up this phone," I just wanted to know how to proceed from here, because my phone did reboot and I'm at homescreen currently. I have searched and have not found any answers, any help would be appreciated!

*Disregard, found the answer I was looking for, please lock, I apologize for the post*

Last edited:

cbis824

Reaction score
Mine does that all the time, but it doesn't seem to affect anything with the process as long as you do the entire process while the phone is in the boot loader and do not unplug it from the computer until completely finished flashing everything.

But if someone does have a solution to make RSD stop doing this please let me know lol

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hi folks, I'm new here, I have the Motorola Droid 2.1 and I am attempting to flash the SPRecovery to the phone with RSD Lite. When I hit start in RSD lite it started going through the process, but now it's giving me a message saying "Please manually power up this phone," I just wanted to know how to proceed from here, because my phone did reboot and I'm at homescreen currently. I have searched and have not found any answers, any help would be appreciated!

*Disregard, found the answer I was looking for, please lock, I apologize for the post*

Seems others have the same issue. What did you discover in the way of an answer?