Rooting with new JB update?

Reaction score
Is the root checker still on the phones. Cause I have the extended warranty on my phone still

Coulterjosh

Reaction score
Now that I'm rooted what can i do to and with my phone other than the WiFi tethering and is there anything I should do to my phone since I am rooted now?

Coulterjosh

Reaction score
You can turn off or freeze factory I installed apps that may impact battery life.

What about increasing cpu I noticed a app for that but didn't want to mess with it without getting classification first and also what app would I use to freeze apps?

aarong03

Reaction score
What about increasing cpu I noticed a app for that but didn't want to mess with it without getting classification first and also what app would I use to freeze apps?

Need to root your phone. And then I used Titanium Backup to freeze the apps I don't want. Also I I'm not sure about the CPU apps, if they really work. Others on here may have more info on changing the CPU.

Coulterjosh

Reaction score
Need to root your phone. And then I used Titanium Backup to freeze the apps I don't want. Also I I'm not sure about the CPU apps, if they really work. Others on here may have more info on changing the CPU.

On thank you and I am already rooted. I'm going to download titanium now thanks

mr_bungle

Reaction score
i have a mac i dl the file and nothing . no run file i have no clue what to do i have rooted many phones . and i cant get me razr rooted . i want to be able to use wifi tethering . i have verizon wireless the are greedy scum bags and now since jelly bean i gat use it . how do i root this phone using my macbook

mr_bungle

Reaction score
i have been trying for hours i am done i have neevr had a problem rooting i don't understand why this is not working on my mac . this is stupid . i give up there is no "real instructions" on how to do it i have read everything and done everything . and nothing works

greyghost04

Reaction score
Did you d/l the Mac file and not the pc file? I'll take it for granted that you did a Factory Reset wipe first.

Joe Droid

Reaction score
Ok, guys. Another dumb question about rooting. I, too, want to root primarily for wifi. Do all apps work normally after rooting (except FoxFi of course ... not needed anymore)?

Thanks in advance.