Rooted now what to do?

OP
reyrey2435

reyrey2435

Reaction score
Hey spaz got the rom running nicely thanks to your help everything seems to be intact

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Good deal. Make sure you check out the first post in squidly's other 2.3.2 rom thread, not the full blur
one but the regular one, to see all the terminal emulator commands to maximize the potential of the phone.

OP
reyrey2435

reyrey2435

Reaction score
I was reading that this morning but I got confused as hell on what to do in order to apply the commands

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Well first you'll need to dowmload terminal emulator from the marketplace. When you open it up it will greet you with

$$

So if you want to let's say overclock to 1.2 ghz, you would type

Su
Oc1.2

Su gives the terminal emulator super user acces and oc1.2 overslocks the cpu to 1.2 ghz. all you have to do is type the commands and press enter. Let me know if you need more assistance or if any of the commands don't make sense.

OP
reyrey2435

reyrey2435

Reaction score
sweet now i just overclocked how would i go back to regular spu if i wanted to? and do u recommend any codes to use?

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
To get back to stock clock speed just use the commands

Su
Ocbattsaver

The rest of the commands are basically for manually managing how much blur is on the phone so its mostly preference.

xiixmmiii

Reaction score
yeah it all seems good.....black notification bar....is there anything else i can do.....im new to rooting

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Like I was telling reyrey you can look at all of the terminal commands in squidly's other thread to more customize the rom and overclock the cpu.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hmmm that's odd i've used the terminal commands to overclock but recently i've been using jrummy16's overclock app. Its possible it was just an isolated incident seeing as overclocking can sometimes make the phone reboot but usually only if its too fast for the processor.

OP
reyrey2435

reyrey2435

Reaction score
it just shuts off the i got moto screen saying failed something and kept on vibrating wtf lol