Rooted D1 Help

OP
J

jeter10

Reaction score
Yes, I have a MacBook (not pro) and a busted / 1/2 rooted Droid, lol. I have ROM manager premium and I did the flash recovery right on ROM manager before I downloaded the ROM (forget the name of it). I think it was NexTheme or something like that...I also downloaded Wifi tethering which a youtube video told me to do so it would be a faster download. I also backed up my apps on Astro Manager before I did the root. So, this is where I am..

OP
J

jeter10

Reaction score
How would I do any of this without a keyboard? The only screen I can get to is the one with the Droid on the front and it says Welcome to Droid - touch the android to begin. When I do, it says the keyboard has stopped unexpectedly.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
OK it appears that you are using RM and Clockwork. Did you tap the Flash ClockWork recovery tap? If so did you receive a notice that the install was successful?

I think that wifi is helpful when you download the rom, theme, or kernel via RM. Often 3G will delay. You will not be able to use wifi tethering to download a rom unless that is the only menas you have to access the internet.

So lets start with Clockwork was the install successful?

OP
J

jeter10

Reaction score
OK, yes, when I originally started this mess, I clicked flash clockwork recovery and it said successful. I then went to download ROM and clicked the nextheme b/c I assumed it was a ROM since it was under ROM. Do you think this can be fixed?

OP
J

jeter10

Reaction score
OK, great. Sorry about the sleep schedule. I just sent you a private message.