[ROM] Zen-MIUI v2 Android 2.2 + MIUI

Jmart922

Reaction score
Okay, not sure If this has been asked, though I would bet on it, are p3s kernels compatible with this rom cause boy does my phone heat the heck up with chevys

tjkriegel

Reaction score
Okay, not sure If this has been asked, though I would bet on it, are p3s kernels compatible with this rom cause boy does my phone heat the heck up with chevys

I just put on P3's 250 - 1250 LV 7 slot and everything seems to be working fine.

Hope that helps...

excellentnuke

Reaction score
Is there a way to hide apps that I don't want/use but have to keep them since they're in system or are linked to a widget? Right now I have them tucked away in a folder in the corner of a homescreen I rarely go to. Is there a better way?

publicanimal

Reaction score

If you tap the CPU icon on the menu at the bottom of the notification panel so that the icon is not illuminated, it will underclock your CPU by about 200 MHz. I've had great results using Chevy's ULV 1.2 GHz kernel, but I've kept it underclocked most of the time. The back of my phone has felt cool to the touch since I installed this ROM. With this feature I don't think it's necessary to run SetCPU with this ROM.

jellybean420

Reaction score
Is there a way to hide apps that I don't want/use but have to keep them since they're in system or are linked to a widget? Right now I have them tucked away in a folder in the corner of a homescreen I rarely go to. Is there a better way?

Well you have a cpl options.

1. Download launcher pro or adw launcher and hide the apps you dont use.
2. Use root explorer to navigate to system/apps and then long press them and rename them to .bak instead of .apk and reboot. They are still there just hidden till you need them again.

Mr_A

Reaction score
I have a Chevy lv 1.1ghz kernal, do you think I should keep the cpu button lit or not lit.. I know it's a stupid question but I'm curious

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I just hit 1700 on this ROM. Screen transitions are really smooth now. I don't know why. O reinstalled SetCpu... clicked on the Cpu button in the notification bar twice... then my scores started to rocket, and things became really smooth.

Hmmm.

I need this new update!

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
I just hit 1700 on this ROM. Screen transitions are really smooth now. I don't know why. O reinstalled SetCpu... clicked on the Cpu button in the notification bar twice... then my scores started to rocket, and things became really smooth.

Hmmm.

I need this new update!

what kernel

Anathema

Reaction score
I don't think Google really cares enough to come trolling through our forums to find anything useful.

Actually, I think you'd be suprised. I'm not saying I know for sure but I know a lot of Dev Teams (pro and amatuer) have people who check in on the popular forums. I wouldn't be suprised if a google dev has already been here.

Maybe I'm just hoping though. :)

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
I don't think Google really cares enough to come trolling through our forums to find anything useful.

Actually, I think you'd be suprised. I'm not saying I know for sure but I know a lot of Dev Teams (pro and amatuer) have people who check in on the popular forums. I wouldn't be suprised if a google dev has already been here.

If you guys remember alot of things worked on with 2.0.1 with cyanogen and some other devs found their way into froyo......just saying. :icon_ banana:

Anathema

Reaction score

If you guys remember alot of things worked on with 2.0.1 with cyanogen and some other devs found their way into froyo......just saying. :icon_ banana:

When you have open source, it would be foolish not to acknowledge community ideas and projects. You can't fill everybodies need but you let the community do with it what they please and see what the majority like, don't like, and want. I love it, and I know my phone does.

Oh yeah, is there a changelog to the "allfixesinone" file? Or am I just slow and can't find it?

snafufx

Reaction score
Loving this rom so far, but has anyone else noticed not all market apps showing up and if I click downloads, it shows nothing? Everything else seems to be working fine. Did not have this problem prior to installing. Coming from shadow rom

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
what exactly does that CPU button do ? My phone was faster too when I pressed it, but in set CPU there was no change in frequency.

Weird.

Also, I would just like to say that there are some quirks with this ROM. It has TONS of potential though, and will be great once they are worked out.
For example when I tried to uninstall an app from the settings/manage applications...it reboots my phone during the uninstall process....and the app is not deleted after reboot. Didnt matter what app I was trying to delete....but noticed it with Zedge first.

anyway..I really love how fast this ROM is.