[ROM][WIP] Cyanogenmod 11 for G2 VZW

ejames.91

Reaction score
i absolutely loved that rom!! but cant take the SOD's (had 4 in an hour) i was getting and i seem to be one of the few who had issues :(

buddyfunlove

Reaction score
I have tried...and no idea whatsoever if this works...increasing your minimum CPU. I do generally and have minimum sods, only one in 48 hours. Just a thought. Never hurts to reflash either.

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk

ejames.91

Reaction score
I have tried...and no idea whatsoever if this works...increasing your minimum CPU. I do generally and have minimum sods, only one in 48 hours. Just a thought. Never hurts to reflash either.

oops that last post was about another ROM suggestion for Validus 13. I tried raising the minimum and also reflashed this morning didnt seem to make any difference

desantim

Reaction score
i absolutely loved that rom!! but cant take the SOD's (had 4 in an hour) i was getting and i seem to be one of the few who had issues :(

Weird. I have very infrequent SODs, I did a clean install though, been running it for weeks, I probably have had a total of 5 SODs. I can deal with that for sure.

ejames.91

Reaction score
Weird. I have very infrequent SODs, I did a clean install though, been running it for weeks, I probably have had a total of 5 SODs. I can deal with that for sure.
your lucky! i always do a clean install and was having issues. with heavy rapid snapchat/sms it would do it to me all the time

desantim

Reaction score
your lucky! i always do a clean install and was having issues. with heavy rapid snapchat/sms it would do it to me all the time

That may possibly be it, I do a lot of SMS through MightyText while at work, but I really do very little other than read Pulse/Flipboard/Tapatalk and cruise the net.

ejames.91

Reaction score
That may possibly be it, I do a lot of SMS through MightyText while at work, but I really do very little other than read Pulse/Flipboard/Tapatalk and cruise the net.
could be.. i feel like my device gives me SoD's on every ROM i have tried other than CleanROM and Malladus. whos knows lol

desantim

Reaction score
could be.. i feel like my device gives me SoD's on every ROM i have tried other than CleanROM and Malladus. whos knows lol

What Modem are you on? did you ever take the OTA? I never took the OTA and I simply updated my Modem to the 8011 version.

chrisexv6

Reaction score
One random reboot earlier this morning, and something really odd:

Anyone else use Slacker Radio to stream music? The first track plays fine, but every other track after it is playing at faster than 1.0 speed. Not OVERLY fast (can still understand the lyrics, etc) but just enough to be noticeable.

I went back to an older known-working version of the app and it still does it. Not sure if its the ROM/kernel or their servers, if anyone else could try and see it would be appreciated.

Thanks.

-Chris

WACOMalt

Reaction score
Thanks rhcp011235! This works great. The only things I'm hoping for is the kernel patch for no reboots :)

And also for CM to implement higher than 8MP camera like they had on 10.2. It'd be nice if the MMS fix were fully implemented by default, but I understand that that is in the RIL and not much under your control. Thanks for the workaround for now.

Donated :)

veloct

Reaction score
Will there be a changelog for the update later today?

boy_

Reaction score
Just wondering about the reboots and sods... are the voltage profiles the same on cm as on stock?

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

nsideguy

Reaction score
Is there a way to backup the system launcher so clean flashing isn't as big of a chore?