[ROM][WIP] Cyanogenmod 11 for G2 VZW

Lachian

Reaction score
Quoting my previous post for a refresher:
Anyone else experiencing issues with iHeartRadio streaming? It streams for about 5-15 seconds then just stops. Other audio streaming apps work fine. I've cleared data and reinstalled and the issue persists. Haven't seen any issues with iHeartRadio and other KK ROMs.
Signal Strength (Cell or Wifi) doesn't seem to affect it as it happens whether I have full signal (of either) or very little signal.

Has anyone here used iHeartRadio on any of these builds?

Last edited:

jimmyt

Reaction score
Just installed I heart radio.. Going on 10 minutes with no problem. Listening to 700 wlw. Did about 10 min on wificand then 10 on lte.

Last edited:
OP
R

rhcp011235

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.temperedarmor.com
Hello All,

I have not forgotten you guys at all!

A new build is being uploaded right now as we speak :)

MD5 (cm-11-20131228-UNOFFICIAL-vs980.zip) = a257d4fd19bfd6d4aab4d30e5417f679

This is fully synced up with the current CM source , has a patch for the new OTA update for loki and has some other minor fixes.

Have fun!

Shadows9909

Reaction score
Hello All,

I have not forgotten you guys at all!

A new build is being uploaded right now as we speak :)

MD5 (cm-11-20131228-UNOFFICIAL-vs980.zip) = a257d4fd19bfd6d4aab4d30e5417f679

This is fully synced up with the current CM source , has a patch for the new OTA update for loki and has some other minor fixes.

Have fun!

Torch seems to still be broken, and the status bar brightness control is missing now. Either way, still seems much smoother than stock. Thanks for all your hard work :)

Edit: also still says roaming indicator off instead of Verizon wireless. Clean flash.

ClydeDroid

Reaction score
Just clean flashed the new build, running like a dream! Thanks rhcp :)

baums49

Reaction score
I apologize in advance, as I am pretty confident this is a stupid question since I am new to XDA and flashing ROMs. I would like to give this build a go after reading so much high praise of its performance, but I am not seeing a working link anywhere here to get it. I see the OP's original post with one, but it appears to no longer be working. Can some kind soul lead me in the right direction? Thanks!

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I apologize in advance, as I am pretty confident this is a stupid question since I am new to XDA and flashing ROMs. I would like to give this build a go after reading so much high praise of its performance, but I am not seeing a working link anywhere here to get it. I see the OP's original post with one, but it appears to no longer be working. Can some kind soul lead me in the right direction? Thanks!

[ROM][DEV] CM 11.0 Nightlies for VZW VS980 - xda-developers

This may do the trick.