Cyanogen Mod 11 For The Verizon LG G2!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
images

If you are ready for a taste of Kit Kat on your Verizon LG G2 today is your lucky day! Developer "rhcp011235" has put together a fully working build of Cyanogen Mod 11 for the LG G2 on Verizon. While this build is a work in progress there have been no bugs found as of yet. This is based on 4.4.1 Kit Kat AOSP vanilla Stock Android. Of course this does include new features of CM11 like the new boot animation, screencast app, whisperpush and all of the other customizations that you have come to know and love from Cyanogen Mod. CM11 also includes plenty of speed and performance enhancing tweaks. You will notice that all of the VZW and LG bloatware have been removed and the LG launcher has been replaced with the new Kit Kat Launcher. It should be noted that you must be running CWM recovery 6.0.4.4 or the new TWRP from Techerrata Downloads or newer. If you are flashing from an LG based rom including the stock rom you will need to first wipe data and cache. Head to the link below for more info.

Download and discuss

OP
DroidModderX

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
This rom build was updated yesterday. I wouldn't call it old.

Lex_Luthor

Reaction score
Im not complaining. I thought there was no development for the G2. Glad to see there are some people that are trying. Might have to get back to the flashing game.

SquireSCA

Silver Member
Reaction score
I care less about the version number and more about how well it works. Not a single one of the custom 4.4 ROMs work as well, or are as stable as the stock ROM from LG. Until they can perform as well as stock, and do everything that stock does, they are not an option for me.