[ROM][WIP] Cyanogenmod 11 for G2 VZW

boy_

Reaction score
100% working build of Cyanogenmod 11 for the Verizon LG G2​

Thanks for this! Not sure why you were banned from xda but I'm glad you found a home for this Rom. Will this be an "official" unofficial build?

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
R

rhcp011235

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.temperedarmor.com
Thanks for this! Not sure why you were banned from xda but I'm glad you found a home for this Rom. Will this be an "official" unofficial build?

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

To be honest i think it's pretty damn official ! Don't you? :)

desantim

Reaction score
To be honest i think it's pretty damn official ! Don't you? :)

Lovin' the rom. You probably know more about this than me, how difficult would it be to merge some of the rom customizations into this as a branch? I know you aren't interested in releasing the code due to people not so kindly borrowing and releasing kangs of their own that aren't working, so any news is good news I guess :)

Thanks!

OP
R

rhcp011235

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.temperedarmor.com
Lovin' the rom. You probably know more about this than me, how difficult would it be to merge some of the rom customizations into this as a branch? I know you aren't interested in releasing the code due to people not so kindly borrowing and releasing kangs of their own that aren't working, so any news is good news I guess :)

Thanks!

Yea, I hope people understand. I have a fully working 100% 4.4 CM11 for the G2 VZW and I have been kanged 3 times already. So, I am keeping the 100% version private until someone posts the real stuff (not taken from me or others )

I will keep it updated from mainline CM11 when they add features.

desantim

Reaction score
Yea, I hope people understand. I have a fully working 100% 4.4 CM11 for the G2 VZW and I have been kanged 3 times already. So, I am keeping the 100% version private until someone posts the real stuff (not taken from me or others )

I will keep it updated from mainline CM11 when they add features.

100% understand here. There are so many petty egotistical politics that go on behind the scenes, I have zero issue with you wanting to keep your stuff solid. If/when you get a few interface customizations integrated I'd be infinitely appreciative but until then legit job and thank you for your investment in the community.

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk

cian121

Reaction score
Happy I found this thread after seeing the lockdown at the other unmentioned site. Working great for me besides the known issues. Quick question, will the new Monday build have a fix for transparent status/nav bar on the lockscreen?

Great work, it's much appreciated!

steveo17

Reaction score
Loving this so far! The mms fix works too thanks!

One question. Where did the rest of the cm interface & lock screen options go? Have they not been updated for KitKat yet?

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk

K

krazie1

A Temp Fix for the Half Transparency Statusbar/Navbar is to:

1 Download Nova Launcher
2 Go to your wallpaper you want
3 Set as and choose Nova to crop & apply
4 You should have the full transparency now

briguy503

Reaction score
Probably a stupid question, but I don't see a gapps download. Are the gapps in the ROM zip?

Last edited: