[ROM] Unleashed 3.0! AOSP Fun! Jet pack not included.

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Matt has announced (per his Twitter) that he's "done with Android for now," so it's safe to assume it may be awhile for an update.

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah, Matt has taken a break. Don't blame him on bit.

If you are looking for something AOSP to try though. cvpcs has gotten a DX/2 AOSP rom out, which is what matt had his worked based off of. Might be worth looking into.

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

If you are looking for something AOSP to try though. cvpcs has gotten a DX/2 AOSP rom out, which is what matt had his worked based off of. Might be worth looking into.

cvpcs has already pulled the D2 ROM due to recovery issues. I'm still looking forward to it in the near future, though.

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score

cvpcs has already pulled the D2 ROM due to recovery issues. I'm still looking forward to it in the near future, though.

Yeah, I know, but cvpcs is going to be working on a fix, so it will be back up soon.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

hockeyhead019

Reaction score
Ah damn o well I guess it happens. Outta curiosity do you guys think 3.0 is stable enough to use on a daily basis? I'm looking for somethin to use day to day and I'd like to give this one a shot but if it isn't really ready for day to day that's fine but if you guys could give me your two cents that'd be great haha

Last edited:

trook

Reaction score
Ah damn o well I guess it happens. Outta curiosity do you guys think 3.0 is stable enough to use on a daily basis? I'm looking for somethin to use day to day and I'd like to give this one a shot but if it isn't really ready for day to day that's fine but if you guys could give me your two cents that'd be great haha

You could use it everyday but there are alot of minor bugs if you read the bug list on the first page. They may not be a deal breaker for you. Im kinda sad that matt is putting android on hold. I was looking forward to this rom. Oh well, he did leave us with alot of great work. Good luck matt.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App