[ROM] The Eagle Has Landed!!!! - Liberty 1.0 1/11/11

mcp770

Reaction score
Has anyone gotten Wy Contacts to work?

pretty sure wy contacts is pre installed.....

Mine had regular contacts installed. When I tried to install Wy Contacts, the pre-installed contacts icon disappeared in the app drawer, the dialer no longer worked and Wy Contacts never showed up. Had to reinstall the original contacts to bring then back.

Yea, think wy is the default install. If you go to settings you will see about at the bottom. Aosp doesn't have a settings option. They are both themed exactly the same and at first I didn't think the add-on was working. It is.

nakhleh926

Reaction score
By far the best rom I have tried so far, and I can almost say I've tried all of them. Amazing speed, amazing theme, good work guys.

oo3

Reaction score
Will there be an icon pack for this rom? Looking for more yellow icons for gmail, messages, etc...

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
The terminal emulator app will not work can't even give su it says permission denied

you probably didn't click remember the first time it came up. Go into superuser app, long click app, forget, open terminal again.

briguy503

Reaction score
How do I stop this file not supported on this phone? Never had this problem before.

Reallllllllly want to flash this rom tonight
Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Phantom99

Reaction score
Installing now, hope this lives up to the hype. I really liked Apex 1.3.1, but having read all 43 pgs of this post while downloading it's looking pretty damn good. =)

Phantom99

Reaction score
My only suggestion/request is on the themes and boot animations is there any way to get a screen shot? Other then great job, works great, and I love the toolbox.dancedroid

kdkinc

Reaction score
I am kind of a noob. My friend rooted my DX and I was running Apex 1.3.0. This was the first time I have put a rom on my phone. The Liberty rom is cool. Everything went great until i tried to use my Nav..then weatherbug. I turned GPS on and the gps icon showes in my bar, but nothing happens and it does not connect.

Am I doing something wrong. any help would be nice. Thank You

Try using Maps first, find directions to someplace to make Maps do something.
Now try the Navigation tool .
You don't have to do this more than once to get Navigation to work .

davidnc

Reaction score
:blackdroid: downloaded and installed last night , got it themed and fonts changed,boot animation changed,,, the circle battery is cool , wish more of the themes had a unique battery icon or maybe another circle kind , ha otherwise all good :icon_ banana:

Phantom99

Reaction score
Having way too much fun trying out new themes for this. On my 3rd... no is it my 4th one...lol oh well they're all effin awesome.