[ROM] The Eagle Has Landed!!!! - Liberty 1.0 1/11/11

Herndon

Reaction score
So after flashing this I lost the ability to get in to adw setting. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling, which was a pain in itself, but still with no luck.

Sent from my new fangled phone using something called and app

try clearing cache... if that doesn't work do a wipe/install of Liberty

worked thanks alot!!

pedwards3x

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Ok to the devs....simply the best ROM on the net right now for the D2...its sooo clean and simple, the scripts take all the work of customizing the framework and apps out and makes it quick and easy, plus this thing is fast as hell! Thanks for all the great work you guys do, looking forward to seeing where this thing goes :)

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
First and foremost, the ROM does look good. However, I noticed the stock Battery Manager has been removed. Is there anyway to get it as an addon? I need "Performance Mode," because I use Google Voice for everything which uses data?

Also, why does this ROM not work when I do a data/cache wipe after I install it through Clockwork? I always try to do a wipe after installing a new ROM or after an SBF, and GummyJar and Liberty are the only two I have a problem with after.

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
adw setting work just fine on mine.....how long is it take everyone to install themes?

OP
K

kejar31

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
How do I get the lockscreen music controls to work with pandora? If I use. It opens the default music pllayer and anyword on the theme issue with CW saying its a bad file?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

You have to start playing music in Pandora first. Just tested and it worked fine for me.

bookie

Reaction score
Y'all out did yourselves on this one. I may never switch roms again lol

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

r1ckums

Reaction score
Issues with exchange?

First off, Jrummy, Kejar, this rom is top-notch. I can't wait to see how you guys build on this even more.

I wanted to address something I've been having an issue with since Gummy 2.5 (i think, maybe earlier.) I have 2 exchange accounts, one on Exchange 2003, the other on 2007. My 2003 account works perfect, always has. Ever since a newer version of Gummy (like i said, I think 2.5) I haven't been able to sync with the exchange 20007 account. I think it's a SLL Cert issue. I am able to sync perfectly fine with Apex, Squidly, etc, but I would LOVE to be able to have my mail work on this great ROM.

I'm thinking if there was anyway you could implement Blur's corporate sync (which the earlier mentioned roms use) into this ROM, it would solve the issue. Or if there was anyway I could install the APK.

Thanks a ton, and again, FANTASTIC work, guys. Donating soon.dancedroid

Flowah

Reaction score
Launcherpro force closes when I go to homescreen>menu>wallpaper.

Quie2Droid

Reaction score
Would anyone be willing to make me a stock contacts icon with some yellow in it so it will match the other icons in my dock bar?? Pretty please.