[ROM] Rumm Rx v1.0 - First dose of awesomeness ;)

jgmarz

Reaction score
Messaging app

Does this have the messaging app like in the stock rom,also Rubix Blurry rom. I like it because you can change the size of the in/out email font.

geronimogman

Reaction score
ok i downloaded the 2.2.misc files zip so i place that on my sd boot up into recovery n then update zip format..im coming from ssx btw, n then i load up my reg phone n then put the jrummy rom on my sd rename that n go back into clockwork n update zip formula n im done?or do i bootstrap somewhere n between this..sorry im just a lil confused..someone plz help!

thefamousmoe

Reaction score
Having a little trouble. I just installed the rom. Can't really say anything about performance because everytime I try to restore my apps via titanium the phone restarts. Also I miss swpe. For now im going to go back to tranq but I look forward to reinstalling this when I cam restore my apps. It looks good.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

humungus

Reaction score
Awesome. Anyone want to post a screenshot? I'm assuming this retains the blur theme?

detox

Reaction score
Jrummy, just did the tbh update and was downloading apps back to my phone before I made a backup so I could check put the new rom. Nowhere in the market do I see your overclock app. I had it previously and tried to restore through titanium. After restoring, im getting reboots every time I try to open your app. Any way to resolve this issue? Any apk I can place on sd card to fix this?

Gonna install now. Will leave feedback later. Love your work!

got it. nevermind

Last edited:
OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Jrummy, just did the tbh update and was downloading apps back to my phone before I made a backup so I could check put the new rom. Nowhere in the market do I see your overclock app. I had it previously and tried to restore through titanium. After restoring, im getting reboots every time I try to open your app. Any way to resolve this issue? Any apk I can place on sd card to fix this?

Gonna install now. Will leave feedback later. Love your work!

got it. nevermind

It sounds like you have the old version of Droid Overclock which doesn't work with the new leak. If you install the rom it will show in the market again.