[ROM] Rumm Rx v1.0 - First dose of awesomeness ;)

ThatOneDude05

Reaction score
Just installed this without the leak and with out doing the little 2.2.1 misc update...he posted in the OP that it was barely tested but didnt recommend lol...i decided to be brave and give it a whirl...little buggy at first rebooted everything right now seems normal..ill report back tommorrow.

GrandMasterB

Reaction score
So... if I understand this correctly, the 2.2.1-misc-update is not the official 2.3.320 leak, but installing it first will allow you to install this ROM without updating to the official 2.3.320?

Apparently not. A slight misunderstanding on my part. I flashed this and now am updated to 2.2.1.... My apologies to Thrasher and yourself.

GMB

It's all good! Any hiccups? And what did you flash it over?

I was Stock 2.2 OTA and I wiped Data and Cache in recovery before rebooting. Everything is super smooth so far. Great ROM Rummy!!

I do have to admit if I had realized this was going to be updating me to the 30.04 Bootloader and 2.2.1 System I would not have installed it....yet. I misunderstood and thought I was installing a special version for those who didn't want to update to the leak. I was sweating bullets pretty good for a minute there after it formatted and updated the system to 2.2.1.

GMB

AesirX

Reaction score
EXCELLENT Rom, I think this is now my favorite, this thing is stellar! Titanium Backup works, 10% battery works (although the file names are a little odd), the tools are nice, awesome job!

Only problem I've found is when I try to add a calendar event, the calendar force closes. Can anyone else confirm this? It may have been something I've done, but I doubt it.

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score
EXCELLENT Rom, I think this is now my favorite, this thing is stellar! Titanium Backup works, 10% battery works (although the file names are a little odd), the tools are nice, awesome job!

Only problem I've found is when I try to add a calendar event, the calendar force closes. Can anyone else confirm this? It may have been something I've done, but I doubt it.

Having issues with Calendar widget as well... anytime I try to add I get a FC

thedigitaljedi

Reaction score

Yes it force closes on me too

castxaway

Reaction score
Just followed all the steps and flashed everything correctly over an older version of rubix blurry. Everything went flawlessly!

Amazing ROM so far, LOVE the transitions

drew823

Reaction score
is it possible to get the blur widgets on this rom bc surprisingly enough i use some of them! I also want to be able to use swype does it work on the update and does anyone have an apk that works?

Last edited:

Droid74

Reaction score
Sounds awesome!! I'm not to keen on updating to the leak tho...cold feat i guess =(. Is there really a reason to be scared of the leak? I have been watching the thread on it and I can't decide about it. I would like to try this ROM.
Thanks

millbean

Reaction score
Installed per instructions running very smoothly at ulv 1.25 was just wondering if something went haywire could I just flashback to my Rubix backup with no problems ? can't wait til a black bar themes hits this bad boy! Great rom

Aixelsyd

Reaction score
Hey Hey great to see you back in the game now on the X. Gonna have to try out you ROM here in short order as I get some free time.

@ anyone looking for the SYSTEM ONLY SBF shot me PM and I'll get you a link to it. I will not post it and I request no one else post it either and we keep things in PM. As soon as it is posted and Moto catches wind it will be taken down in no time flat.

drew823

Reaction score
Hey Hey great to see you back in the game now on the X. Gonna have to try out you ROM here in short order as I get some free time.

@ anyone looking for the SYSTEM ONLY SBF shot me PM and I'll get you a link to it. I will not post it and I request no one else post it either and we keep things in PM. As soon as it is posted and Moto catches wind it will be taken down in no time flat.

I'd like to get the SBF please for a (just in case) good reassuring feeling!

djdlite512

Reaction score
Looks like a very promising rom, but I had to pass this go around b/c none of my media would work at all. And I tried to install 2 times and still it would not work. (BUT, I did buy JRummy's Bootloader Logo app...*wink*)

detox

Reaction score

Im enjoying this rom as well. I too noticed calendar fc'ing trying to add an event. I switched from rubiX because of battery issues. Battery here seems to be great. I told myself id never go back to blur but now I remember how much I missed my speed dial. Now awaiting some themes to go with this.

Nice job jrummy. Love all of your apps and now a great rom to use them with. Keep up the good work!

4b58bb44-0c63-b4ab.jpg

4b58bb44-0c7c-721d.jpg

4b58bb44-0c99-5b8d.jpg

4b58bb44-1925-6701.jpg

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

djdlite512

Reaction score
Is anyone having issues with media not working? None of my mp3s or mp4s worked. Any suggestions b/c I like JRummy's work and really want to give this a go.