[ROM Release] CushZero Weekly

gmilliken

Reaction score
i was waiting for week four cause ive had so many problems with GB roms, and i love it, but i had to roll back to a froyo rom, the only reason, my phone wouldnt fully recognize my sd card, whenever i opened the gallery i got "sd card unmounted or not present" but other than that it was amazing. if you can figure that out i would rock this every day

topdogg

Reaction score
This is one of the fastest GB ROMs I've ran on my Droid, runs very smooth. Unfortunately, as with other GB ROMs, I'm having major problems with exchange, it just stops working and i do not receive emails. I've tried locking into memory but doesn't seem to help. Anyone else seeing this? Suggestions?

Amazing job with the ROM Cush!!

DiGi91

Reaction score
Been trying to get my bro to jump ship from MiUi I gave him my OG Droid and this rom sounds awesome.. I really wish this was on the incredible, I would be all over it!! ;] *HINT, HINT*

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Been trying to get my bro to jump ship from MiUi I gave him my OG Droid and this rom sounds awesome.. I really wish this was on the incredible, I would be all over it!! ;] *HINT, HINT*

sorry man i dont own a incredible to pull the necessary files from otherwise i would in a few days RC2 is gonna drop with some really cool stuff added in keep a eye out might be able to get your brother off that MIUI

DiGi91

Reaction score

sorry man i dont own a incredible to pull the necessary files from otherwise i would in a few days RC2 is gonna drop with some really cool stuff added in keep a eye out might be able to get your brother off that MIUI

Man can't wait to see what's in store bummer no dinc rom tho.. :(

keep up the AMAZING work!

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
This is one of the fastest GB ROMs I've ran on my Droid, runs very smooth. Unfortunately, as with other GB ROMs, I'm having major problems with exchange, it just stops working and i do not receive emails. I've tried locking into memory but doesn't seem to help. Anyone else seeing this? Suggestions?

thanks man

im looking in to this problem i personally havnt had it but you would make 2 that has had this problem which is 2 to many for my liking

topdogg

Reaction score

thanks man

im looking in to this problem i personally havnt had it but you would make 2 that has had this problem which is 2 to many for my liking

I appreciate you taking the time to check this out. It appears to me that it is a memory issue. I've noticed that when my exchange account is working properly there are 2 processes running, Calendar Storage (com.android.providers.calendar) and Email (com.android.email). I also noticed that when it's not working I only see Email running. I've tried locking them both in memory using Auto Memory Manager which gives me the option to "always keep alive" and it appears to help at least for a while. When I set it to always keep alive I can see it change the OOM Priority to "-17" but I have noticed that after a while it reverts back to "4". Not sure if any of this makes sense or helps at all but figured I'd mention what I've come across. Thanks again for your time on this and the ROM!

aj8600

Reaction score
So how's this coming? Its been quiet for a while.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

ive been working with cush, helping him test his roms, and hes ironing out the last few bugs for his weekly release. dont worry bro, youll see it soon!

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
got most of the rom kinks out working on the last theme changer kink on the inverted gmail and almost got that squared away something fresh coming real soon

666ogre666

Reaction score
Nice. This rom definitly has a lot of potential I just wanted to make sure it was still being worked on, and now I know it is!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums