[Rom Release] 2.3.4

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

mrgarrison

Reaction score
i love your roms but um getting some 3g problems right away with this one :greendroid: :( :greendroid:

mrgarrison

Reaction score
not a problem at all. i love your work and look forward to a fix if you find one. much appreciated! :)

mrgarrison

Reaction score
just wondering if anyone else is having the same problem? more people need to try this piece of cush2push gold! dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
just wondering if anyone else is having the same problem? more people need to try this piece of cush2push gold! dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid

personally me or my testers havn't had this problem buts its a problem none the less if you're having issues i might have a fix and be able to increase the 3g speed chevycam94 put me on to it so im working that out
again sorry for the troubles

also have a flashable zip for to add the themechanger apk to the rom you do get FC's when switching between animated dropdown and a theme but a reboot will fix those issues if anybody wants it let me know and will post up

Fakecharles

Reaction score
I reinstalled - so far, so good on the 3G issue

Minor complaint of the day - LED Notifications: Green & Amber and that's it?? What do you have against Orange? Or Cyan?

aj8600

Reaction score
I reinstalled - so far, so good on the 3G issue

Minor complaint of the day - LED Notifications: Green & Amber and that's it?? What do you have against Orange? Or Cyan?

What do you mean? I have a cyan led for all of my texts and a green one for my emails. Are you using the regular txt messaging app? I use GOsms and it has a custom led setting.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
got something compiling with new features and the 3g fix attempt 1 also adding in the data load to lighten up the system some more pm's coming shortly