[ROM Release] CushZero Weekly

adsfa34

Reaction score
whattup cush! this is killer man -- just tried weekly #3 last night and i'm loving it. the animations are sick and the speed is top-notch. and wifi works now :)

great work all around man. the only "major" problem i had was getting twitter to install / restore but i know you know about that (twitter to be specific)

would you be interested in me making a custom shade for the ROM? just let me know -- i'd love to do it. no problem whatsoever!

great work dude - keep it up! dancedroid

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
whattup cush! this is killer man -- just tried weekly #3 last night and i'm loving it. the animations are sick and the speed is top-notch. and wifi works now :)

great work all around man. the only "major" problem i had was getting twitter to install / restore but i know you know about that (twitter to be specific)

would you be interested in me making a custom shade for the ROM? just let me know -- i'd love to do it. no problem whatsoever!

great work dude - keep it up! dancedroid

thanks man glad the rom is working out

im most def interested in a shade for zero i will hit you with a link in a few days for a theme pack that i have been working on for the past month which hopefully if all goes well will change the theme world for the better

adsfa34

Reaction score

im most def interested in a shade for zero i will hit you with a link in a few days for a theme pack that i have been working on for the past month which hopefully if all goes well will change the theme world for the better

sounds good -- here's what i did just real quick :)

it's just simple -- no graphics or anything, light transparency and a sweet font. the dropbox link is for metamorph -- feel free to check it out: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/23947153/cush_mod_simple.zip

You have to put it in AndroidThemes (or something like that) and then extract it in metamorph (it'll exit the program bc i'm on my mac right now...blah) and then just go back and do "pick existing theme" and select the "shade.xml". When your notification thing FCs like heck, just turn your screen off, then back on and reboot :)

Last edited:
OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

sounds good -- here's what i did just real quick :)

it's just simple -- no graphics or anything, light transparency and a sweet font. the dropbox link is for metamorph -- feel free to check it out: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/23947153/cush_mod_simple.zip

You have to put it in AndroidThemes (or something like that) and then extract it in metamorph (it'll exit the program bc i'm on my mac right now...blah) and then just go back and do "pick existing theme" and select the "shade.xml". When your notification thing FCs like heck, just turn your screen off, then back on and reboot :)

Looks amazing man will snag it tonight and loas her up

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

swallisa

Reaction score
This is a great rom, I just wish apps would install, I mean all of them. Thanks for the womderful work! maybe we can get the apps problem correctly.
Would it have anything to do with the mod version being "unknown"? I know it's not GB, because they work correctly under all other GB roms.
Thanks!

will look into the mod version thing liquid has a few ideas that he is shooting my way as well i want to get this last puzzle piece in place so i can start on a never before seen feature in any rom heheheh

EDIT: might of found a solution to the app problem i believe it has something to do with either geolocation or google maps not sharing location libraries

It's maps...................missing com.google.android.maps in system/framework & com.google.android.maps,xml in etc/permissions

Last edited:
OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
A huge thanks goes out to davros and swallisa they helped me with the twitter problem thank you so much

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
This is a great rom, I just wish apps would install, I mean all of them. Thanks for the womderful work! maybe we can get the apps problem correctly.
Would it have anything to do with the mod version being "unknown"? I know it's not GB, because they work correctly under all other GB roms.
Thanks!

will look into the mod version thing liquid has a few ideas that he is shooting my way as well i want to get this last puzzle piece in place so i can start on a never before seen feature in any rom heheheh

EDIT: might of found a solution to the app problem i believe it has something to do with either geolocation or google maps not sharing location libraries

It's maps...................missing com.google.android.maps in system/framework & com.google.android.maps,xml in etc/permissions

thank you so much for the help on this

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
2 great guys right there. Good to have on your side Cush! dancedroid

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
cush2push

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
When saving a MMS video it doesn't save on sdcard.

few questions if possible how long was the video

and after the record button wasd depressed did it place it in the gallery then error out or just erroer out right away?

xxnonamexx

Reaction score
no error at all. just never wrote to the SD card. in MMS mode, it allows you maximum length of 1min. and the quality is far less too. i have tried anywhere from 20 seconds to 5 seconds with same result. It appeared to be recording but never writes to the SD card