[ROM MOD] AOSP Liberty GB

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score
I can use DarkApps market until I zipaligned. Fixperms didn't fix it.

So if I understand correctly, I can just take the apps that I want from another compatible theme and swap them in the theme.zip that I'm going to flash?

Thank you anyone that can answer

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Theoretically, yes. This is how I take themed apps from roms our themes to make my own frankensteins. It usually works. I haven't had any serious issues myself. My current freshen theme had themes apps from AOSP liberty, gingercomb gb, dark frost for aosp liberty, and storm shadow. The only problem I had was trying to use the contact app from gingercomb with ApeX. It l loaded but contacts wouldn't display unless searched.

Updated from my Dark Frosted Apex D2 @ 1.2 GHz

colbyb25

Reaction score
How do you zipalign for all your apks in terminal? I have only found instructions on individual apks. Liberty Toolbox is taking forever!

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums

jack902902

Reaction score
In Terminal Emulator type:

Roottools

A list of executable comands will pop up.

zipalign_apks is one of those.

Tetryon

Reaction score
Swype is gone from this new rom, but you can grab the old Swype apk from (0.8 Liberty Zip) /system/app/Swype.apk and install it.

The Swype version from that is 2.5.x.x Is anyone working on theming the new 3.6.84.x.x version of swype?

Also, is there any way to change the lockscreen to match the liberty black/yellow theme?

thepsyntyst

Reaction score
Speaking of the market...this was touched upon but I did not find an answer. Im having issues downloaded and updated form the market. Each app needs to be clicked on multiple times for the download to succeed and install. Very annoying. It will go to download, then just stop. Sometimes it will download the whole thing, and not install....argh.

I did Zipalign and fix perms a few times. Did not fix issue. any suggestions?

i have also had this problem, do you have (an)droid overclock installed?

flyinfool2

Reaction score
Has anyone else had problems running profiles on Android Overclock with this ROM? My profiles won't switch automatically from screen off to screen on unless I open the program.

Sent from a Liberated DROIDX

thepsyntyst

Reaction score
Has anyone else had problems running profiles on Android Overclock with this ROM? My profiles won't switch automatically from screen off to screen on unless I open the program.

Android over clock is buggy right now just install a previous version before it was renamed till he can fix it

Sent from my liberated/reanimated DROIDX

flyinfool2

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply...any idea where I can get that?

jack902902

Reaction score
I can use DarkApps market until I zipaligned. Fixperms didn't fix it.

So if I understand correctly, I can just take the apps that I want from another compatible theme and swap them in the theme.zip that I'm going to flash?

Thank you anyone that can answer

Theoretically, yes. This is how I take themed apps from roms our themes to make my own frankensteins. It usually works. I haven't had any serious issues myself. My current freshen theme had themes apps from AOSP liberty, gingercomb gb, dark frost for aosp liberty, and storm shadow. The only problem I had was trying to use the contact app from gingercomb with ApeX. It l loaded but contacts wouldn't display unless searched.

Updated from my Dark Frosted Apex D2 @ 1.2 GHz

Thanks, I had also tried to theme the dialer, but it would only work if I updated contacts too.

Couldn't get contacts to display, grrrrr lol.

Getsome122

Reaction score
Well, so far so good. looks great. flashed without any issues. dont really care for the google boot logo but love the boot ani.

edit: my app the market couldnt find is now there. lol

Last edited:

griz.droidx

Reaction score
CAP201106261051.jpg
[/IMG]

[I

I'm not on this rom, but I am wondering if this is a custom theme you did yourself or stock. It doesn't look like the stock pics.

thepsyntyst

Reaction score
[THEME] OrangeX - AOSP Liberty GB

The Original Theme Is By Droid-Xer, ported to AOSP Liberty GB by Me with his permission. SO, If you enjoy the theme, be sure to hit him up with thanks for this cool theme!

26381a9.jpg

Download To SD Card
Bootstrap & Reboot Into Recovery
Wipe Cache
Flash Theme File
Reboot, & Enjoy !

DOWNLOAD

http://bit.ly/jW8xW7

I'm going to be elaborating on this theme for personal wants but if you have any wants for dwtpa'p feel free to pm me and i'll see what's up