[ROM MOD] AOSP Liberty GB

TheJester34

Reaction score
Display is 2h 4m. Idle is 17h 13m. I'm thinking it'll get better as my battery gets calibrated and such. Also worked today so lots of idle time.

Yeah, that is about what I got as well. I was getting crap for battery time until I wiped the battery stats. Either that fixed my phone or disabling the profiles for android overclock.

I did wipe my stats too. Thinkin that helped. Let it die last night, charged it all night and now Battery Left Pro is estimating 20 hrs until it dies again. Gonna undervolt just a tad and see how long I can make it last in the next couple days

griz.droidx

Reaction score
Love the theme. I'm a big fan of the dark red/black themes. Didn't you do crimson storm? I used it for quite a while on 595. I think it was 595. Maybe it was liberty. I'd love to see something like watermark or miui but with red highlights and stuff.

Crap.. I wanna try Lib Aosp so bad. I'm back on Lib 8 after using the CM7 nightlies for about 2 weeks. What to do.. What to do.. I'll probably backup and give it a whirl when my battery charges.

Sounds like everyone likes this rom. How is it different from apex? Also does it have a file manager installed by default?

vargus21

Reaction score
Also does it have a file manager installed by default?

I can't remember if there was a file manager in the stock form, but with the SkyNet theme there is a file manager that gets installed. It is included in the zip file.

pcpimp

Reaction score
I have a minor issue.Not the end of the world :) I have set ringtones for contacts and sometimes they will work and other times the default ringtone plays. I have no task managers running. Does anyone have any ideas? Ringtones are on my SDCard.

wchaworth

Reaction score
I am having a similar issue. If I find an answer ill post.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Shaun0311

Reaction score
I am having a similar issue. If I find an answer ill post.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Same here.. any luck on how to fix this?

Also, does anyone know if this rom is compatible with the other Liberty .08 themes, or are the themes in this post the only ones we can use right now?

ajm144k

Reaction score
Can I install the market from lib, if so please tell me how. Having no luck w root explorer and terminal

ufg8tor1

Reaction score
I was finally able to flash this ROM and...WOW. I must say that I am very impressed. My phone is much more responsive than it was on LGB v0.6. I ran speed test on it and, without overclocking, I consistently hit 1700's. Once I overclocked, I started hitting 2200+.

The install was very simple. Here are a few items to note.

1 - You can still back-up your program data using Titanium, but you cannot restore the programs. You must go through the Market and, once installed, restore only the data. You will have problems.

2 - If you plan on putting you programs on your SD card, you may want to keep Launcher Pro and Beautiful Widgets on your phone. I found that I had problems.

Aside from the above two points (which are no big deal) I am ecstatic with the product. I really love having an all-in-one email app. One of the few things I miss from stock.

One last thing, do yourself a favor and try the themes on the first page. The XL-Orange theme is amazing!

Thanks for all the great work.

In case you are wondering:

Clockr
Beautiful Widgets
Launcher Pro
Circle Battery Widget

cincycats51

Reaction score
I am actually having an issue I have never had with my time with anything liberty. For some reason it isn't updating my gmail. I dont get a notification even though they are enabled, and when I go into the Gmail app, none of my new emails show up...Any ideas?

ufg8tor1

Reaction score
I am actually having an issue I have never had with my time with anything liberty. For some reason it isn't updating my gmail. I dont get a notification even though they are enabled, and when I go into the Gmail app, none of my new emails show up...Any ideas?

Don't use the gmail app. Try the Email app. It works for both my Yahoo and Gmail accounts.

Rickymare

Reaction score
I am digging the skynet theme, but is there a way to remove twitter and facebook? I have no use for these applications.

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score
I am digging the skynet theme, but is there a way to remove twitter and facebook? I have no use for these applications.

You can use the liberty toolbox app installer to remove them, our Ti app.

Updated from my Dark Frosted Apex D2 @ 1.2 GHz