[ROM] MIUI.us-Sholes-1.9.16 [DEV]

Mohawk3

Reaction score
^i went from stock kernel to chevy's ulv 1100 and think got a FC when i first launched the app. I went in via TB and wiped the data from virtuous and relaunched and it was fine

I tried that earlier in the day and I still couldn't get it to open. I'm pretty sure that I even rebooted and tried running fix permissions from rom manager. I thought about uninstalling virtuous overclock, flashing a new kernel and then reinstalling virtuous overclock from TB without data to see if that will let me open it.

KJW979

Reaction score
Is anyone using the app Mint with this ROM. This is only rom where if I go to modify my category of transactions I get fc's. I can updated description with no problem. Anyone help me with a possible fix or am I missing checking something to make work?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

chewy74

Reaction score
Fyi. For build 1.9.23
RT @magiman7 MIUI will be delayed for D1 due to issue with mounting SD Card. Seems to affect multiple devices, so will update when fix is available

danceswithbongs

Reaction score
Hey all.
Perhaps Mags has MacGrubered us a solution as the site posted that the new version for the milestone is up. Usually that is the first thing needed prior to release of Droid version. Unless the mounting issues somehow left the milestone unaffected.

Do you guys think that porting MIUI counts as one of the martial arts? If so, Mags is one wicked black belt. Looking forward to it becoming a new Olympic event.

walkin the walk while tappin the talk
danceswithbongs