[ROM] MIUI.us-Sholes-1.12.16 [DEV]

quincy

Reaction score
i want share a launcher to you ,It isTsfui,YOu cound serch it via internet ,it was very beautiful ,but need waiting for a while to using

quincy

Reaction score
new vision busybox is 19.X,and the miui is still using 18.X, can you use new busybox in next version

metalspring

Silver Member
Reaction score
be patient, there's an issue with the radio for cdma and magimans working on a fix

Christmas was just yesterday, I'm sure he didn't spend all of Christmas working on it lol...as they say, patience is a virtue

Supercharged tweaked Miui.us
Primes deprimed kernel @ 1.2GHz w/ customized kickasskernel tweaks and 3g turbocharger
19.9 linpack score
1921 quadrant score
Zoom zoom ;)

Ozzie

Reaction score
...and mine runs as good or better than any of the other offerings. Stock kernal, no scripts...I try a custom kernal and it hates it.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

cowsquad

Reaction score
...and mine runs as good or better than any of the other offerings. Stock kernal, no scripts...I try a custom kernal and it hates it.

Mine runs very well too. Stock everything :)

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Ozzie

Reaction score
There are 3-4 roms left that offer what I need and work well for me...my upgrade is in March, but 300 bones is just too much...

cowsquad

Reaction score
I have a verizon upgrade, but I don't want to sign up for a 2 years agreement plus, like you said, 300 bucks is a lot
Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Last edited:

KJW979

Reaction score
Maybe by then the GNex will be down to 199, one can only hope. Haven't run last two MIUI roms on my phone as not stable for me, way to many fcs.

metalspring

Silver Member
Reaction score
Btw I'm not sure if its just me but I noticed 2 things
1) dialing *228 for activation does work rather than just *228+ working (with just *228 you have to use the slide out keyboard to do it)
2)3g speeds are much lower than other roms and I'm not sure why (other roms I get 1.5-2.5 mbps dl miui.us I get >1 mbps usually)

Supercharged tweaked Miui.us
Primes deprimed kernel @ 1.2GHz w/ customized kickasskernel tweaks and 3g turbocharger
19.9 linpack score
1921 quadrant score
Zoom zoom ;)

OP
magiman7

magiman7

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Just to keep everyone updated, I have not given up on Droid porting. The last 2 builds (12.23 and 12.30) have obviously come at busy holiday times, but ports have been made each week. The issue is the china developers have decided to mess with the cdma code in these releases which breaks 3g data. It does this across all cdma phones, hence you will see no ports since 12.16 for any cdma phone at MIUI.us. China really doesn't care because none of their base devices are cdma, they are all gsm. This is about the 4-5th time China has done this to cdma code since Oct or Nov. The guys at MIUI.us have done a good job at finding fixes for it each time, but it does get old and annoying.

OP
magiman7

magiman7

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
new vision busybox is 19.X,and the miui is still using 18.X, can you use new busybox in next version

What options does v19 bring that aren't available in v18? AFAIK, CM7 is still using v17. The only reason I upgraded to v18 was because it included cron. If I hadn't implemented cron to auto clear caches every night, I would still be using v17.

Ozzie

Reaction score
Thanks for the update magiman...I figured the holidays had something to do with things.
Your involvement is certainly appreciated...many of us still running the d1...