[ROM][LTE]RootzBoat

BL4Z3D247

Reaction score
***I was given permission by the developer birdman that I could post a mirror of his ROM here. Please report all bugs/feedback to his thread at RootzWiki. He will not support it here as it's hard to track bugs when posted on multiple forums.***

RootzBoat 4.0.3 V4(AOSP)

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Thanks for posting Blaze! Think I'll use Revolution for a little longer before I try any others. I did hear 4.0.3 drastically improves battery life though. If anyone is using it let us know please

OP
BL4Z3D247

BL4Z3D247

Reaction score
Thanks for posting Blaze! Think I'll use Revolution for a little longer before I try any others. I did hear 4.0.3 drastically improves battery life though. If anyone is using it let us know please

I've got RootzBoat paired with Fabolous' Apex kernel clocked at 1.35ghz for the time being but I will let you know how battery life compared to 4.0.2.

coverton341

Reaction score
I am using GummyNEX 0.2.3 with franco's nightly kernel and I can attest to the drastic improvement of battery life. I was seeing a drop in battery even when the phone was supposed to be sleeping due to Android OS keeping it from going into deep sleep. After this ROM/kernel combo, it actually goes into deep sleep and doesn't drain battery, nor does it use as much battery in everyday operation as it did previously.

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is what I'm currently on. Liking it better than Revolution HD.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I've got RootzBoat paired with Fabolous' Apex kernel clocked at 1.35ghz for the time being but I will let you know how battery life compared to 4.0.2.

This is my set up too, although I can't truly attest to battery life (no data in Germany) it's 1,000X snappier than before and the new gapps bring a lot to the table

Geschickt mit meinem Galaxy Nexus aus Deutschland

bigeric828

Reaction score
Whats gapps?

And i really think DEVS need to slow down...i can only flash so much...:D

Axium

Reaction score
anyone having problems with handcent forceclosing when you test notifications?

alucard9114

Reaction score
if your a gamer the revhd rom is just tops I have tried all the other roms and revhd is the only from that takes full advantage of the gpu.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

coverton341

Reaction score
if your a gamer the revhd rom is just tops I have tried all the other roms and revhd is the only from that takes full advantage of the gpu.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Is that due to the kernel it uses? Because, I have never gotten an fps as high as I get with franco's kernel when running a benchmark. I am getting an fps in the high 40s and low 50s one the animation of the moon circling the planet in quadrant. All the games I run are silky smooth also. And that's on any rom I run if I use that kernel.

Sent via pixie dust, blasted through a Galaxy Nexus

EAK

Reaction score
Looks like it got updated to V5. Check the link in the OP.

chewy74

Reaction score
rootzboat v7 is out

Running it noe and its pretty sweet