[ROM] [BETA] CyanogenMod 7 for Droid 2

CKD2

Reaction score
Nightly #40 is out now!!!! This is the best thing to ever happen to the droid 2.
These Devs are awesome!!!!!!!!

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
There's a new nightly to wake up to each morning. This is one reason why this is my favorite rom

CM74D2

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
There's a new nightly to wake up to each morning. This is one reason why this is my favorite rom

CM74D2

Ok I got the flashing jones..is 40 any different as far as battery or features, or should I just go on and just flash for the sake of flashing? Lol thanks bro!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score

CM74D2

Ok I got the flashing jones..is 40 any different as far as battery or features, or should I just go on and just flash for the sake of flashing? Lol thanks bro!

Just flash it.... everyone's doing it.... you KNOW you want to!

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Actually, with build 40, your phone now supports being used as a rocket pack. Try it. I was flying all around my room earlier. Pretty sweet

CM74D2

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score

CM74D2

Just flash it.... everyone's doing it.... you KNOW you want to!

Lmao! Damn I needed that after my day...Jeez..some chicks are evil! Lol now I just gotta FLASH! Lol

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Flashing solves all problems

CM74D2 (build-40)

I'm on 40! Could've drank one, but rather flash one...:) anyway only notice brightness is all the way down off auto and brighter than normal min...prolly fix in cyanogen settings..lol and yes for now Idopa, Problem solved bro!:) lol

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
I set brightness settings at a/0/40/100

CM74D2 (build-40)

I can't believe I set it to those exact values dude..came back out of settings and BAMMM! Got your post stating the values I just frickin set! lol 0/40/100 thanks bro! I'm out..kid duty in the am @ 5:30AM all a good night!:)