CyanogenMod 7 Ported To Motorola DROID X [Video]

swagmonster

Reaction score
big deal. there are plenty of great roms for the DX. Drewgaren makes some great ones. What makes Cyanogen Mod so great?

Anyone correct me if I'm wrong, but CM is compiled from source and is AOSP at its finest. It has an unbelievable amount of customization and things that you've never seen in any other DX ROM because of the bootloader being locked

True my friend very true

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

tb110895

Reaction score
big deal. there are plenty of great roms for the DX. Drewgaren makes some great ones. What makes Cyanogen Mod so great?

Anyone correct me if I'm wrong, but CM is compiled from source and is AOSP at its finest. It has an unbelievable amount of customization and things that you've never seen in any other DX ROM because of the bootloader being locked

True my friend very true

Now I prey that this will make it to the D2 soon dancedroid

TeeX

Reaction score
excellent news!!!!
any idea on an ETA for this to become available?

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
I've tried alot of ROMs on my Droid 1....and CM was always one of the best. Will be great having this for the Droid X.

OP
wicked

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
You should update the OP because he proved the audio is fully functional as well as some of the other stuff.

This is a great win for locked moto phones

OP Edited. Thanks. ;)

crangel1019

Reaction score
Sorry if this is a dumb question. But wut exactly is it that this mod does for u.

tb110895

Reaction score
Sorry if this is a dumb question. But wut exactly is it that this mod does for u.

Its a ROM like Liberty or Apex, etc. Its has no motoblur and is built from source, to provide a better experience.

Youtube search CyanogenMod 7 and you'll see some of the features

SwiftLegend

Reaction score
Now the Droid X 2 ! :D IF this is ported to that and the Asus TF, my life will be complete!

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
LMAO REALLY??? either u just hopped on the wagon to custom roms or something is definately wrong with you...CYANOGEN was the first to make a custom rom for the first android powered phone...catch up