Reaction score
just ran - stock cm7. no memory mods or overclock
screenshot-1312823700151.png

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
just ran - stock cm7. no memory mods or overclock
screenshot-1312823700151.png

Crap can't get mine to upload at the minute, usually its around 2300s but this time no idea why and I'm on Liquid no settings touched or overclocked I am 300 1000 (stock) and it hit 2137 :-( but its fastest for my phone than any other. Haven't tried Apex 2.0 and I will soon. But love me some Cm7 and Liquid smooth!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score
Theme Chooser is a big bonus for my choice. Click and apply themeing is the way to go. My quadrants are usually 2200-2600 when OC'd to 1200; though I mostly run at 1000 with Imosoyen and JUWE RAM scripts and it is snappy.

I just ran a 1931 on completely stock Apex.

No OC, smartass govenor, Imosoyen and RAM scripts-

Run1: 2065
Run2: 2255
Run3: 2363
Run4: 2464
Run5: 2421

Cstryon

Reaction score
I'm consistantly running over 2100 on cm7. On non second inits, mostly liberty and tried apex a little, I was consistently under 2000.

Btw, what does stage fright do?

Btw again. Battery life much better on #37. What was changed?
Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but quadrant scores have no real world application imo. I have found no correlation between higher score and better rom. To me, they are for fun and bragging rights. This is just my experience, so don't jump down my throat if you don't agree. I personally don't think my phone could get any faster anyway. It screams now. Everything is pretty much instant. Virtually no lag.
Plus, when I run a quadrant test, I usually set my cpu to the max and use the performance governor to get the highest score possible.

CM74D2

Last edited:

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score
I'm sorry, but quadrant scores have no real world application imo. I have found no correlation between higher score and better rom. To me, they are for fun and bragging rights. This is just my experience, so don't jump down my throat if you don't agree. I personally don't think my phone could get any faster anyway. It screams now. Everything is pretty much instant. Virtually no lag.

CM74D2

Agreed. I got the best result from running the tweak scripts, myself.

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I'm consistantly running over 2100 on cm7. On non second inits, mostly liberty and tried apex a little, I was consistently under 2000.

Stage fright gives false readings. Also, they said battery life improved in #32, but I saw no improvement.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score

CM74D2

Liking the new avatar kc!

CM74D2

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score

CM74D2

Liking the new avatar kc!

CM74D2

Thanks... It's a bit more reflective of me. I had to go with the bowler, since they didn't have my fedora (you can't see the top anyway), but they had the soul-patch and side-burns pretty close.

havens1515

Reaction score

I'm on 38 right now, and I thought battery life was a little better too. I went all day without charging yesterday and still had like 30-40% left when I went to bed. Usually it's almost dead by that time.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Haha, nice. Yeah, I like mine too. It's pretty close except I wear glasses sometimes.

CM74D2

loki993

Reaction score
Use adfree

CM74D2

Ad free doesn't seem to blocking all ads for me anymore...

Sent from my DROID2

I was using adfree before I bought Root Tools, and since I paid for it, that's the one I's like to use (just wanna get my money's worth, you know?).

Stage fright gives false readings. Also, they said battery life improved in #32, but I saw no improvement.

Yeah I went to 35 and I didnt see any improvement. I just flashed 39 and well see.

I do have a question though, anyone notice their phone switching down to 1x mode? I dont know know if its the ROM or just a bad 3g signal here at work, its probably just bad 3g, but I want to be sure.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
It happens to me once in a while. It always has. I don't think it's a rom issue. More of a carrier one...

CM74D2