[ROM] [ROM-AOSP] Official CM10.1 (JB 4.2.2) [NIGHTLIES]

Cstryon

Reaction score
rc1 is basically a 05/08 nightly. so yes the 05/10 would be newer. however the rc1 could be more stable because nightlys are more of a test. i download every nightly

I just installed liquid 0510 and like it so far. I don't know if you have tried it. But is there anything that doesn't work in cm10.1 0510? I just can't leave well enough alone, and am wondering if you could sell me on it. I'm not worried to much about stability, I'm not afraid to reflash of something is too wrong.

Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk 2

Gumdrop

Reaction score
Installed RC1 and love it! It's my daily driver now, awesome work guys.

but, I can't seem to get my signal strength (signal bars) to show for 4G Lte, does anyone else have this problem? When I have 3G it shows me my bars, but when my phone switches to 4G, it doesn't show me any bars though I do have 4G speeds, and I know I have (on stock) 4 or 5 bars in the area I am in. Suggestions?

sean9721

Reaction score
Installed RC1 and love it! It's my daily driver now, awesome work guys.

but, I can't seem to get my signal strength (signal bars) to show for 4G Lte, does anyone else have this problem? When I have 3G it shows me my bars, but when my phone switches to 4G, it doesn't show me any bars though I do have 4G speeds, and I know I have (on stock) 4 or 5 bars in the area I am in. Suggestions?

I've always had this problem with JB roms. But for the last day it's been working fine for me. I'm also on RC1.

D_Nostradamus

Reaction score
Hey, D4 keyboard backlight is now working (staying on when keyboard is open, switched off when closed) with Nightly 05-10 - great!
I really was waiting for that, blinking of the keys was a little bit annoying ... ;-)
Big thank for all this impressive work!
I realize some lock and forced reboot necessary once a day or every two days, but could not find out any specific reason yet... :-(
Stability is getting better in Nightlies, I am already very happy with the Rom.

sean9721

Reaction score
RC2 is now available. Keyboard backlight stays off while close in the 5/10 nightly. I haven't been able to test anything else. I haven't been able to test the RC2 yet.

MoonScar119

Reaction score
RC2 is now available. Keyboard backlight stays off while close in the 5/10 nightly. I haven't been able to test anything else. I haven't been able to test the RC2 yet.

i can confirm RC2 has a correctly working backlight

Gumdrop

Reaction score
RC2 works wonderfully! My 4g bars are back I probably had a bad flash for RC1, the work all of the devs do is incredible can't thank you guys enough! From what I see, this seems like a 100% stable ROM now, not sure of any bugs.

ws6formula350

Reaction score
Running the 5/11 nightly, great battery, great speed, keyboard lights stay off when closed! :)

MMS is still funky, but, Dalvik wipe got it running.

MoonScar119

Reaction score
Running the 5/11 nightly, great battery, great speed, keyboard lights stay off when closed! :)

MMS is still funky, but, Dalvik wipe got it running.

i thought it was just me. looks like there was a change that helps the battery out in 05/11 over RC2. However my caps lock light is on. can't tell if all the time or just when the keyboard is out. regular keys look off when closed though...

EDIT: OK NOW THE CAPS LOCK LIGHT IS ALWAYS OFF.... but it's still working with caps lock on lol

off topic... excited to see another early 4th gen fbody owner on here. 94 z28 converted to lt4 with hotcam. 6psi supercharged running high 11's

Last edited:

K1ick

Reaction score
Is anyone else having problems with the GPS on the latest 05/11 build? I tried wiping dalvik and cache and for some reason it still won't work. Also the battery percentage notification seems to be really jumpy. Like when charging, it will jump from 85 to 100 percent.

MoonScar119

Reaction score
Is anyone else having problems with the GPS on the latest 05/11 build? I tried wiping dalvik and cache and for some reason it still won't work. Also the battery percentage notification seems to be really jumpy. Like when charging, it will jump from 85 to 100 percent.

The 05/13 and 05/14 nightlies have correctly working GPS. i did notice the gps issue on 05/11 but did not bother to mention it because 05/13 was already out.

and the battery meter is funky. it does drop pretty hard at a couple spots. it drops from 14% to 4% on me in like 10min..... but it will stay on 2% for about 15min then another 10-15min on 1%.

also it drops dead when the charge is below. 1%.. there is no auto shutdown. i hope i am not overdischarging my phone because of this

MoonScar119

Reaction score
Does the camera flash work on the latest builds?

yes. and no. it might just be mine, but if in a room with medium light and the flash on or auto, it will take the pic and have too much white gamma. turning the flash off produces perfect images though with moderate light. so only use the flash if you need it

also the torch app now works to make the LED flash into a flashlight

MoonScar119

Reaction score
Does the camera flash work on the latest builds?

yes. and no. it might just be mine, but if in a room with medium light and the flash on or auto, it will take the pic and have too much white gamma. turning the flash off produces perfect images though with moderate light. so only use the flash if you need it. but taking a picture in a 100% dark room with the flash take wonderful pictures that look like daylight. powerful flash and shutter timing

also the torch app now works to make the LED flash into a flashlight