[ROM] [ROM-AOSP] Official CM10.1 (JB 4.2.2) [NIGHTLIES]

Discussion in 'Droid 4 ROMS' started by Hashcode, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Floppie

Floppie New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    So I scoured most of this thread and can't seem to find a detailed description of the Bluetooth issue(s). Using the 4/1 nightly on the Droid 4.

Coming from CM10, I experienced the known issue where in-call audio would not work if you had Bluetooth on but not connected to anything. That wasn't really a big deal; just turn Bluetooth off when you want to make calls.

I'm having some confusion now, though. Right now I'm seeing an issue where I can't even turn Bluetooth on. I flashed it Monday night (4/1); on Tuesday morning (4/2), I was able to turn on Bluetooth, but I couldn't connect to the head unit in my car (I use Just Player on my phone for car audio). I figured it was probably just a config issue with the head unit, but I gave up after a few minutes because I had to get to work. Tuesday night (4/2), while leaving work, I figured I'd try to fix it; but every time I hit the Bluetooth toggle button to turn it on, it just immediately turned itself back off.

It's also a newly-refurbished phone. The charging port on my old D4 broke; I had it replaced by insurance. I backed up the whole system with Titanium Backup (apps + data), then copied the entirety of my internal flash on the old one to the SD card. Then I fired up the new phone with the SD card in it, rooted it, installed Safestrap, and flashed it; then booted it up, moved the Titanium Backup directory onto internal flash, and restored everything.

Is this the known Bluetooth issue with this ROM? Or are there steps I should take to blow away the Bluetooth settings?

2. smoysauce

smoysauce Member

Ratings:
    +1
    I am on Liquid JB and experience this same problem. When you restart clear the cache and dalvik in SS and see if that takes care of it. It only happens to me when I restart the phone with BT turned on. I think it might have to do with an app installed (it works perfectly fine until I install them) but I have tried figuring that out (painstakingly installing one by one) but still can't nail it down. Drives me nuts!

I also wonder if it has something to do with the process.media crashing at startup. It only crashes if I start-up with bluetooth turned on and did not clear cache and dalvik before. Very odd.

Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk 2

#386 smoysauce, Apr 3, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2013
  3. Floppie

Floppie New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Cool, thanks for the input - I'll give this a shot and report back.

4. darkfalcon09

darkfalcon09 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I seem to be having trouble with games recognizing when the screen is tilted to either side. Does anybody know if this is localized to my install (which I'll try re-flashing if it is) or across persistent this ROM?

5. smoysauce

smoysauce Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Problem with accelerometer, its being worked on

Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk 2

6. RueTheDayTrebek

Ratings:
    +0
    Is anyone else having problems with a weak signal, or at least 2 bars or less when other roms were 3 or better?

7. RideZeLitenin

RideZeLitenin Member

Ratings:
    +4
    Other than accelerometer bug, the only fatal issue with the 4/4 build is WiFi not turning on.

8. Theron

Theron Member

Ratings:
    +0
    So, the keyboard backlight stays off when it is closed? And the wifi won't turn on at all? Or won't connect?

9. RueTheDayTrebek

Ratings:
    +0
    Has anyone else here noticed that the cpu frequencies change back to default after you lock the screen out?

Is there a fix for that?

10. dangerusty

dangerusty New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I've had that for every cm10.1 build. I never knew if just the bars were off or it actually had weak signal.

11. RideZeLitenin

RideZeLitenin Member

Ratings:
    +4
    Wifi refuses to be switched on. Sits there saying "turning wifi on" after I flip the switch to "on", then switches itself off.

12. blindfaith

blindfaith New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    The 4/6 update seems to work well, including the WI-FI. The only things I noticed not working are the screen rotation and accelerometer. As far as the speakerphone mic , I had a samsung stratosphere and it had two microphones in it, the Droid 4 only has one. would that possibly be the issue?

Search tags for this page
4.2 gapps cm10.1
cm10 for droid 3
cm10.1 gapps 4.2.2
d2g cm10
droid 2 global cm10 download

droid 4 cm10.1

droid 4 roms
droid incredible 2 cm10.1
droid3 cm10.1
telephony.lteoncdmadevice