[ROM] [ROM-AOSP] Official CM10.1 (JB 4.2.2) [NIGHTLIES]

louspinuso

Reaction score
I finally broke down and installed phone notifier, which seems to working great now. I'm on the 5/13 version and I'm very happy with it. Can't wait for the full release version.

ntengineer

Reaction score
So I finally installed the 05/18 build, and I love it! Thank you very much to the developers. Eagerly waiting for the final versions or one that supports the docking events. I have a bunch of Tasker rules that are keyed by the docking events.

A couple of things to note:
1. I keep getting messages indicating that com.google.gaps has stopped working. Not sure what this is about, and don't know if anybody else is having this.
2. Whenever I get a new Email (using k9) or another notification I get a little bong sound. I have k9 set up not to make noise. I have a different sound for Voice Mail and Text Messages. I can't seem to find a way to turn off the bong sound, there doesn't seem to be any setting for it.
3. Is there a way to modify the size of the widgets on the lock screen? I want to make the calendar widget larger but the only way I can seem to do it is set the Maximize on screen on option.

Love It!

Bret

Cstryon

Reaction score
Just installed the latest nightly and I can't figure out how to add widgets with the stock launcher. Can anyone help me with this?

Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk 2

ntengineer

Reaction score
To add a widget go into the app drawer, and there is a widget tab, long press then place on desktop.

ntengineer

Reaction score
I think I figured out my weird bong...

It looks like after a reboot the default sounds for notify, ringtone, and sms get set to unknown. Not sure why. Anybody else notice this? My files are on the sdcard.

Update: all my custom sound settings are getting reverted to unknown. Contact sounds, etc.

Last edited:

MoonScar119

Reaction score

It looks like after a reboot the default sounds for notify, ringtone, and sms get set to unknown. Not sure why. Anybody else notice this? My files are on the sdcard.

Update: all my custom sound settings are getting reverted to unknown. Contact sounds, etc.
i notice some sounds will reset if you plug your phone into a pc and it unmounts it so you can open the folders in windows

smoysauce

Reaction score

I'm on Liquid and I had that problem constantly after every reboot, unless I cleared caches before booting. Now with the latest, it happens only every few times I reboot. Never figured out why.

calltrace

Reaction score
Hello
Is there someone from Europe with Droid 4 ? I searched a little ,and found noone with this problem: My mobile data does not working, even network can't be found sometimes. There is a lot of settings for network mode : I'm pressuming GSM / WCDMA should be the right choice (strange , the choosen one option is not coresponding with one shown on mobile network setting dashboard ) my provider is Vodafone.cz - I'v tried adding APN manually ,doesn't help. And whats vorse , after some testing it became inaccessible ,process phone.com dies after accessing this menu. (3G / HSPA / EDGE work ok on stock rom) ...

terrapin01

Reaction score
Battery meter shows huge drop

I think I'm experiencing an extreme case of the battery meter problem. It has happened on the 5/11 release and 5/25 release. The batter meter behaves normally till around 50-60%, then within seconds, the level will show between 15-25%. Looking at the battery meter graph it's like a cliff.
View attachment 63246

MoonScar119

Reaction score
I think I'm experiencing an extreme case of the battery meter problem. It has happened on the 5/11 release and 5/25 release. The batter meter behaves normally till around 50-60%, then within seconds, the level will show between 15-25%. Looking at the battery meter graph it's like a cliff.
View attachment 63246

yeah mine has been doing that too. you get low battery warnings at 14% and 4%. its usually a 5minute window between the two. however it takes over an hour from there to zero out and auto power off

Vandroiy

Reaction score
I'm on Liquid and I had that problem constantly after every reboot, unless I cleared caches before booting. Now with the latest, it happens only every few times I reboot. Never figured out why.

Hi, I think I'm solve this issue by moving all my ringtones and notifications files inside the system/media/audio folder and givin' rw-r--r-- permissions. You will need to reboot after that.

MoonScar119

Reaction score
where is the option hiding to set the screen to stay on/off while charging. there is no more applications -> developer path.

silviu6482

Reaction score
I could need some help.

I just finished installing [ROM-AOSP] Official CM10.1 (JB 4.2.2) [NIGHTLIES] from the dev forums. Everything seems to be working just fine, except sending SMS's.
I can receive them but every SMS I try sending, fails.
I tried updating the SMSC number from the *#*#6496#*#* menu and toggle on/off some of the settings there, but nothing changed.

radio On
IMS registration required OFF
SMS over IMS ON
lte ram dump OFF

Edit: installed Nightly 5/30 gapps 4.2.2 GSM network RO, Droid 4

aFreakAccident

Reaction score
Anybody have issues copying files in Mass Storage mode?

Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk 2

Yes. I've always had problems.

Transfer speed will drop to 0 bytes per second, stall, and resume. Sometimes the drives will disconnect from the PC and then reconnect, requiring the transfer to be restarted.

Usually the external SD gives me more problems than the internal SD.