[ROM] [ROM-AOSP] Official CM10.1 (JB 4.2.2) [NIGHTLIES]

supershot666

Reaction score
Was just notified of a new RC this morning by the automatic updater. I installed it and everything went great, I will return after a day or two of use with any bugs i found. However, right away i noticed i had a problem WiFi tethering using the included app. Does anyone else have this issue? Could it be due to the entitlement check?

MoonScar119

Reaction score
Was just notified of a new RC this morning by the automatic updater. I installed it and everything went great, I will return after a day or two of use with any bugs i found. However, right away i noticed i had a problem WiFi tethering using the included app. Does anyone else have this issue? Could it be due to the entitlement check?

did you get RC3 or RC4. i have had no issues with RC4 tethering. i still have my minor issues though that have been bugging me since cm 10.0 was replaced by cm10.1

ws6formula350

Reaction score
How is MMS working on the new RCs? Does it stick through reboots?

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

calltrace

Reaction score
Does someone here know about phone mode on cyanogenmod ? on stock rom i'v got GSM / UMTS ,on CM there is no such mode, only GSM / WCDMA ...phone works, but ..no internet for me :/

adambrown

Reaction score
Is anyone else having problems with ADB and MyPhoneExplorer? I'm running RC4, and even with Android Debugging checked, "adb devices" will not show anything. I have Win7x64, and I checked Device Manager and there are not devices with issues. Any ideas?
I should add that I updated the Android SDK to the latest version.

***Update***

ADB now works, but MyPhoneExplorer does not.

***Update 2***

Apparently, MPE uses its own ADB files, so once I updated those to v4.2.2 it works fine.

Last edited:

Psxmoe

Reaction score
As of
5/23 Nightly
Sounds would reset

As of Rc3
Im getting trebuchet and system not responding, I choose wait and the whole phone freezes, had to hard reset. It would happen after sitting all night on the charger, in the morning I'd check messages and all is fine, come back to phone ten minutes later and dial pad hangs.

Sounds haven't reset yet after boot
Keyboard light doesn't dim as low as it once did on stock jb and 5/23 nightly

This was my Rom flash for this phone and all I can say, is that the only stock rom I liked was GB. ICS was horrible, jelly bean was better but still lagged, Cyanogenmod is really nice, I feel like I have a real phone now instead of a disappointment.

ws6formula350

Reaction score
Running 6/1 nightly with no issues; haven't been able to test BT tho. MMS has stuck through 5 or 6 reboots ftw.

Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk 2

Psxmoe

Reaction score
Just got The 6/4 nightly no problems so far, updated from RC3 without a hitch, keyboard is a lot dimmer now, nice to have that Back!
Thanks Again!

MoonScar119

Reaction score
Just got The 6/4 nightly no problems so far, updated from RC3 without a hitch, keyboard is a lot dimmer now, nice to have that Back!
Thanks Again!

i noticed it was dimmer tool. still wish i could control it like before. i really only need a backlight when in dark settings

MoonScar119

Reaction score
ok WOW!!! The battery life in the 06/04 and 06/05 loads is amazing. my battery had been running out in 12 hours, i have been going 14 hours and still have 40% battery left. i am using it just as much too

Psxmoe

Reaction score
ok WOW!!! The battery life in the 06/04 and 06/05 loads is amazing. my battery had been running out in 12 hours, i have been going 14 hours and still have 40% battery left. i am using it just as much too

Im Jealous! Can you upload a screenshot of your battery usage?

Psxmoe

Reaction score
When i plugged in my phone to the computer the battery reading went from 86% to 99% and didnt say charging. Also had my ringtone reset after using Mass storage to "Unknown Ringtone" oddly enough i didnt have to reset my gmail tone.

as of right now ive been unpluged for 3 and half hours and am still at 100%!!!!?????

Cstryon

Reaction score
where is the option hiding to set the screen to stay on/off while charging. there is no more applications -> developer path.

So it's weird. But go into settings, about phone and tap the version number a few times. After maybe 4 taps it will show you a count down. After that it will give you dev options. Jelly bean is weird.

Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk 4 Beta