[ROM] [ROM-AOSP] Official CM10.1 (JB 4.2.2) [NIGHTLIES]

drp5069

Reaction score
and w/ the accelerometer fix, gps is now working and dhacker helped me figure out why the speaker phone mic wasn't working.. So all of that should be included in tonight's build.

finally!!

Theron

Reaction score
I'm so stoked for the next nightly now! Everyone make sure to report how it works.

gossipninja

Reaction score
2 quick questions
1. any idea when HDMI is coming
2. is "smart actions" working on the CM rom? or does it require too much BLUR framework?

MoonScar119

Reaction score
seriously. no nightly since 4/22 works on my phone. all i get is a black screen of death after the safestrap screen. anyone have any clue how to fix, outside of a full wipe?

sean9721

Reaction score
seriously. no nightly since 4/22 works on my phone. all i get is a black screen of death after the safestrap screen. anyone have any clue how to fix, outside of a full wipe?

Are you on JB or ICS? You need to be on JB. I have my CM10.1 on Rom Slot 1.

Cstryon

Reaction score
So now that there has been some fixes, what is still Broken? Does the camera do full 1080p video? Anything that doesn't work in this that does in Eclipse? I like eclipse but I want the full customizations I can get with CM.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

ghatala

Reaction score
Good with rotation. The last months worth of nightly's have had an issue with either BT or WIFI working together. Every time I reboot I can get one or the other working but never both together. Good job so far.

MoonScar119

Reaction score
So now that there has been some fixes, what is still Broken? Does the camera do full 1080p video? Anything that doesn't work in this that does in Eclipse? I like eclipse but I want the full customizations I can get with CM.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

fyi i got mine to work by wiping. and it was thne first time ever that i wiped without all my settings getting lost.

i successfully installed 05/07. the only thinkg i can find that eclipse does that cm10.1 can't is the LED Flashlight. once that is working here, this mod will be perfect

Theron

Reaction score
So I'm running the 5/7 nightly, and it seems to be working great. So far, I've had no issues with rotation, wifi, bluetooth, speakerphone, or any random freezes/reboots.

Things aren't all perfect though. The keyboard backlight still comes on even when closed. This is a serious battery assassin. Also, HDMI and docking modes are still not working.

(Devs, please keep in mind that I'm not complaining, just letting curious potential users know what exactly they are getting into)

Thanks so much for all your hard work, can't wait for the next update!