Returning the HTC Rezound for a GN...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRogers1978

Reaction score
Hi,

So I bought/rented the Rezound on 11/19 because my OG Droid was on it's last leg to tide me over until the GN was released. Providing the GN does actually come out on 12/15, how do I need to go about returning the Rezound? Do I just wipe it, remove my sim card, box it up, and take it into the store and return it the same time I get the GN, or, do I need to go about it another way? Not sure if I need to switch back to my OG Droid first and then get the GN. Can't see why I would need to do the latter but you never know.

Just trying to prepare myself for a smooth transaction.

Thanks!

BL4Z3D247

Reaction score
Sync it to your Gmail account, backup sdcard to computer, wipe it(including sd card), box it up, go out to your car, drive to the store, get out of your car, walk into store, find an available employee, tell them you'd like to return this piece of crap for a Galaxy Nexus, flip them off when they're not looking, take your receipt, run out of store with tears of joy, run to your car, drive home doing 110mph(make sure you sideswipe at least one vehicle of your choice), run in the house, run to your room, lock door, play with your new baby... then your Galaxy Nexus.

An that's how a return is done ladies and gentleman! :p

JWellington

Reaction score
Sync it to your Gmail account, backup sdcard to computer, wipe it(including sd card), box it up, go out to your car, drive to the store, get out of your car, walk into store, find an available employee, tell them you'd like to return this piece of crap for a Galaxy Nexus, flip them off when they're not looking, take your receipt, run out of store with tears of joy, run to your car, drive home doing 110mph(make sure you sideswipe at least one vehicle of your choice), run in the house, run to your room, lock door, play with your new baby... then your Galaxy Nexus.

Lmao, a post full of win.

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score

Said very well good sir! :rofl2:

J

JriderG

Best part is you get to make phone calls and send texts...that rezound never saw it coming.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
JRogers1978

JRogers1978

Reaction score

haha, thanks for the step by step instructions!

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
"play with your new baby... then your Galaxy Nexus"
Lol, i missed that little piece before. :D

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel

If we had awards for top ten posts, this would make it.:D

droidxd00d

Reaction score

Lmao! I loled sooo hard! We definitely should have an award for top ten posts on here.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
It was such a good post that there is really no point in continuing this thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.