Return policy

Discussion in 'LG Ally' started by DSchmid1435, Nov 24, 2010.

1. DSchmid1435

DSchmid1435 New Member

I just switched to Verizon and went with the droid ally... I paid 200 bucks for the phone in the store with a rebate... I totally HATE the phone.. it is so slow and delayed... Half the apps wont work.. I can't get the ringtones to play when people call..I hate it... Online they have the droid x and htc for cheaper.. Can i return the phone and order one online and still get the new customer price?!? Does anyone else HATE this phone?!?
  2. Bob Dammit

Bob Dammit DF Super Moderator

You shouldn't have a problem switching if you are within your first 30 days.
  3. flash24

flash24 New Member

I believe you have a 30 day period to try out a device. If you don't like it, just simply return it. Might have to pay a restocking fee though.

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums App
  4. Droid DOES!!

Droid DOES!! What iDoesn't Theme Developer Premium Member

Why so much for an Ally?? Are you saying $200 AFTER rebate? Did you do the Best Value bundle or something? The Ally is a decent phone but is entry level (smaller screen, older software version, and slower processor) and that's why its less than the others. You have a 30 return/exchange policy but will have a $35 restocking fee as well (as described on your receipt).

DroidForums junkie!