Return policy

Isosceles Raion

Reaction score
I'm sorry if this is the wrong place, but if an employee at Verizon told me that he ordered to have a new Droid sent to me in 2-3 business days, do I have to return my old droid to him or send it through the mail. I kinda want to keep it and I know all "motorola or whoever" will just throw it away. IS there some sort of penalty for not sending in a phone or anything like that; if I do have to send it in, will it just be the droid body or the battery as well. I've never been through this process so information would be great.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
have to send in the one you have or you will pay full price for the one you recieve

think its only the body

lkariher

Reaction score
There is always a penalty or not doing what cooperations say, always.

OP
I

Isosceles Raion

Reaction score
Ouch... Well do I give them back the battery and such. What all do I return that is with my droid?
And what all do they give me, like will I recieve a new battery, sd card, charger, etc?

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
should only get a new body - maybe a battery cover. whatever you get you should send back the old ones so you dont get charged for anything..

i mean its common sense

lkariher

Reaction score
I'm kinda confused about what your're doing, if your phone is broken thensend the entire thing back, well i guess it's like abe said it depends on whats broken and what you need to send in.

eliassami5

Reaction score
you send back JUST the phone itself, not the battery, nor the accessories, unless noted otherwise. You send the phone back in the same packaging that the new one comes in.