1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Question about Verizon Return policy.

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by Tungles, Mar 15, 2011.

1. Tungles

Tungles New Member

So on Feb 28th i upgraded my line and got the Droid X. When i got the droid x, i was contemplating if i should get it or not but the sale associate said i have a 30 day return policy with a restocking Fee of $35. it has been 2 weeks and i return to ask about the policy because of the thunderbolt coming out this thursday and i want to exhcange it. Another guy said it would cost me $125 to exchange it because it's past the 14 days return policy. Can someone explain to me the policy on this?
  2. Beka27

Beka27 New Member

The return policy dropped down to 14 days on Jan 16th. But, if you can prove that the original employee had told you 30 days, I would try and get that honored. HOW to prove this... that I don't know. I don't think the employee is going to admit the mistake.
  3. Mustang02

Mustang02 Well-Known Member

You are pretty much SOL. You might be able to get a manager to override it but I doubt it.
  4. cpjr

cpjr New Member

Its 14 days dude. Shoulda just waited a few weeks on the TB to check it out first.
  5. Beka27

Beka27 New Member

With the TB literally right around the corner (albeit... a little foggy on the official release date) why did you get the X when you did? Was your plan to just use it for a few weeks and then return it?
  6. Tungles

Tungles New Member

Well i do have the guy who sold me the Droid X number, maybe ill give him a call.
  7. Beka27

Beka27 New Member

Good luck! Hopefully you can get this figured out! The X is a great phone... But if its not what you want...

(from Beka's DX)
Search tags for this page
can i return iphone after 14 days verizon
how to beat the verizon 14 day return policy
verizon 15 day exchange

verizon 15 day return policy

verizon exchange restocking fee