will Verizon offer a TB pre-order like Best Buy did?

jonathan13

Reaction score
I am ready for an upgrade in three days and I want to make sure I get the TB the first day it comes out. That being said I do not want to buy it from Best Buy. Will Verizon offer a pre-order as Best Buy did?

A second question is, If I am at the Verizon store on the 24th when they release it and buy one in store will it be more expensive that $250 with a mail-in rebate? I know that in the past if I ordered a new Verizon phone online the rebate would be instant and I didn't have to wait for a rebate like if the phone was purchased in the store.... (Will online pricing be the same as in store?)

I would rather not have to deal with any type of rebates is why I ask.

Reaction score
I am ready for an upgrade in three days and I want to make sure I get the TB the first day it comes out. That being said I do not want to buy it from Best Buy. Will Verizon offer a pre-order as Best Buy did?

A second question is, If I am at the Verizon store on the 24th when they release it and buy one in store will it be more expensive that $250 with a mail-in rebate? I know that in the past if I ordered a new Verizon phone online the rebate would be instant and I didn't have to wait for a rebate like if the phone was purchased in the store.... (Will online pricing be the same as in store?)

Anything's possible. But no official word yet. No release date either :( But rest assured, you will see the TB on the 24th ;)

OP
J

jonathan13

Reaction score
Yeah, im pretty confident it will come on the 24th.. I hope so anyway!! I can't wait to see how fast the LTE network is.. I'm lucky enough to live close enough to nashville that I am covered in my tiny little town.

I'm hoping the rumors are correct about the data rates not increasing from what 3g is now as well. We shall see.

BSG4893

Reaction score

If you buy it in the store it will be the same price, verizon just recently got rid of their mail in rebates, they finally did something everyone wanted them to do lol, and yes more than likely they will have a pre order, its going to be too big of a phone for them not to.

OP
J

jonathan13

Reaction score
That is good they finally ditched the "buy in store" rebates. Glad to hear that.