reporting malicious application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
How did we get from malicious applications - Google Goggles to how to root my droid?? :)

If this doesn't get back on topic, will have to close it down.

OP
C

cloudius

Reaction score
K thanks for the entries y'all, ima read about it in the link, sry I misunderrstood ya and thanks for all the help.

OP
C

cloudius

Reaction score
How did we get from malicious applications - Google Goggles to how to root my droid?? :)

Chill out, they were helping me remove the application, so its on topic as ever. Close the thread anywa, I was helped already so nothing more can come of the thread.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Chill out, they were helping me remove the application, so its on topic as ever. Close the thread anywa, I was helped already so nothing more can come of the thread.
I will take your advise into consideration.

ldimick

Reaction score
At the risk of being accused of using a 2x4 on a dead horse, if we don't point users in the right direction we will get 3 times as many posts that use the phrases of BRICKED, HELP, IDIOTS, etc.

hookerdj

Reaction score
i deffinetly agree with this i am so tired of hearing i bricked my phone and then 2 hors later they say oh sorry i t works now i forgot to charge it

At the risk of being accused of using a 2x4 on a dead horse, if we don't point users in the right direction we will get 3 times as many posts that use the phrases of BRICKED, HELP, IDIOTS, etc.

ldimick

Reaction score
i deffinetly agree with this i am so tired of hearing i bricked my phone and then 2 hors later they say oh sorry i t works now i forgot to charge it

LOL! True. I sent him a couple of links on getting started on rooting.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Just wondering why a member is telling a mod to chill out? That can earn you some vacation time.

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
So before this thread gets closed (and maybe it should) I was checking the phone out and it's funny that when I go to home>menu>settings>applications>Managed applications there's no Google Goggles there and yet it's installed.

Weird.

ldimick

Reaction score
So before this thread gets closed (and maybe it should) I was checking the phone out and it's funny that when I go to home>menu>settings>applications>Managed applications there's no Google Goggles there and yet it's installed.

Weird.

Change your filter to include ALL and not just downloaded. My guess is that you have a ROM that included Google Apps in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.