Removing Ads

JayrodEF

Reaction score
Hey all,
I'm just wondering what the easiest way to remove ads in apps and browsers are? I have premium ROM manager, but that doesn't seem to work. I'm also on Sapphire 1.0.0. If there's any way using either of those that's great, if not I'm open to other suggestions, thanks!

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
ad free works for any rooted phone, no matter what rom is running.

OP
J

JayrodEF

Reaction score
Thanks mwhartman, I'd seen that but I don't really know what scriptybox is. Would you be able to explain that a bit? I don't see any scriptybox icons in the app drawer, I looked under dev tools and spare parts but didn't see that. If you can explain that I'd appreciate it, if not that adfree looks good too. Thanks guys.

VideoGameMatt

Reaction score
Thanks mwhartman, I'd seen that but I don't really know what scriptybox is. Would you be able to explain that a bit? I don't see any scriptybox icons in the app drawer, I looked under dev tools and spare parts but didn't see that. If you can explain that I'd appreciate it, if not that adfree looks good too. Thanks guys.

you need an app called terminal emulator, there is actually one in dev tools and you enter your scripts in the terminal emulator

OP
J

JayrodEF

Reaction score
Thanks, I just kinda figured that out from looking around real quick. I didn't know it was already in the dev tools though so I downloaded the android terminal emulator and entered:

su
scriptybox adblock on

and that seemed to take. Thanks guys.