Red soft keys... I dislike them already

atomicwedgie

Reaction score
They are obviously tied to the light sensor and the calibration is off.

They rarely light up and being red, it makes them impossible to see in questionable light levels. Granted my eyes aren't exactly eagle like but that shouldn't matter. My original Dinc worked perfectly.

RVC

Reaction score
Off topic a little....do you have to have your reciept to exchange a newly purchased phone? I lost mine but just got the phone on Monday but may exchange it when the GN comes out (if I am within my 14 day exchange window). Thanks.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

ConqSoft

Reaction score
If you purchased it at a corporate Verizon store, it's all in their system, tied to your phone number, so you don't need the receipt.

combatmedic870

Reaction score
Off topic a little....do you have to have your reciept to exchange a newly purchased phone? I lost mine but just got the phone on Monday but may exchange it when the GN comes out (if I am within my 14 day exchange window). Thanks.

If i was you, id take it back and repurchase so you can get the 2 month return deal they have going on(jan 15th).

lazarus2297

Reaction score
Ok so this isnt entirely about the soft keys of which mine seem to light up normally (better than my Dinc2)

But I have light leakage around the bottom of the phone.. it can only be seen when I am using the phone in a dark room (like now) but it is pretty annoying.. I had that same issue on like 3 thunderbolts so it seems to plague htc anyone else notice it?

didiwags

Reaction score
I love the red keys!!! I have had no issues. It is so nice to see them. My old droid x's lights only lit up every once in awhile.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

OP
atomicwedgie

atomicwedgie

Reaction score
I love the red keys!!! I have had no issues. It is so nice to see them. My old droid x's lights only lit up every once in awhile.

I'd love them too if they made up their mind about when to come on! If I could lock them on, I'd be happy with that too.