Reboot or freeze up issues

mcp770

Reaction score
So far no lockups or reboots. My other phone would have locked up by now on 1.5. Soooo either the patch is working or my replacement phone actually plays nice with Liberty.

el_ote

Reaction score
Never really paid attention to reboots before i applied patch, but the only time it's rebooted since, was after i took a couple o pics. I have orange theme. Droid overclock Med voltage at 1.35. I do have a task killer app...hope this helps

mr_brady

Reaction score
Been running this since it's release and it's definitely made the ROM more stable. I was getting random no-wakes and occasional reboots on power-on.

Two things I've noticed since installing this, but it may not be related to this tweak...

1) The phone is charging VERY slowly on the car dock. A hour drive and the phone charged only 10%. I rebooted the phone, but it still wouldn't charge very quickly.

2) It seems like previously the music control on the lock screen would work with whatever was playing at the moment, not just the built-in music player. I use Pandora and PowerAmp mainly. Previously the lock screen music controls worked with these, but now it doesn't.

brandon2x

Reaction score
Well, I just installed the update. Seems better because I was getting a reboot with installed themes after I hung up from any calls. I tested some calls and no reboots. Funny thing is, after the install, the pulldown bar "text" says Liberty 1.0... Not sure why but I guess I'll change it.. Also, I was overclocked to 1.3 and undervolted. I'm gonna take Kejar's advice and change it to medium voltage.

brandon2x

Reaction score
Everything seems to be running better. Just can't change that text on the notification bar. I've retyped, saved and rebooted twice. still says Liberty 1.0. Not really too big a deal...

brandon2x

Reaction score
ok. back to reboots now... just hung up from a phone call, straight into a reboot... this sucks............ what now?

Reaction score
Just installed a minute ago. Running the galaxy theme. Will check back with details.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Reaction score
Seems to be a lot better. My phone would freeze if I turned my screen off and turned out back on really quickly but I tired it a few times and it didn't do it. No reboots or other freezes right now either.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

el_ote

Reaction score
Everything seems to be running better. Just can't change that text on the notification bar. I've retyped, saved and rebooted twice. still says Liberty 1.0. Not really too big a deal...

I think this is only for 1.5 maybe wrong tho?!?!

teakwood

Reaction score
Both my X and 2 seem to be working better especially with the freezing on wake... neither are oced X is running stock liberty theme 2 is running purple gb.

Sent from my DROIDX

brandon2x

Reaction score
el_ote I am running 1.5, it just "says" Liberty 1.0. Don't know why???!!! Still rebooting after every phone call though... I'm running the Thunderbolt theme.

gamemaster333

Reaction score
I installed this after using the sbf, re-rooting, and reinstalling 1.5. It seems to be more stable now but I just got a random lock up just now. Also, wifi just stopped working one time. It said error and wouldn't work until I pulled the battery.

imoseyon

Reaction score
those of you seeing reboots, do you see the full boot sequence including the motorola logo, etc. or just the boot animation (a quick reboot)?

mcp770

Reaction score
Nearing 24 hours running liberty on new x as first custom rom so we could say same as having sbf'ed. Also should add I did format my sd card as well only restoring media files I had. Installed all my apps fresh and did not restore data with titanium this time. Happy to report Liberty is running at 100% without a single issue thus far using this patch.

brandon2x

Reaction score
Mine are quick reboots. every time I get off a phone call... I wanted to know, after mine got stuck in boot, i flashed to 2.3.320. Should I have found a .340 file instead?