camera question

Wadman

Reaction score
This might be a stupid question but I have to ask it. I was using my camera and noticed that I have no option to chanege resolution or anything else. I went into settings and nothing. I am running liberty 1.5 and honeycomb theme. I installed the blur camera add on and still nothing. Any suggestions. Again..
sorry if thats a stupid question....

Edit....im an idiot! I got it...please close this or delete it or whatever. For some reason when I opened astronomical file manager it wouldn't let me install the other camera. Downloaded another file manager and it let me.....sorry again

viper3773

Reaction score
Yeah, I could not figure out how to change resolution in ORIG camera app that came with liberty.. anyone?

OP
Wadman

Wadman

Reaction score
Yeah, I could not figure out how to change resolution in ORIG camera app that came with liberty.. anyone?

You have to go into the liberty toolbox and look for install addons and install blur camera. Then go into your file manager.....maybe astro or whatever file manager you downloaded....and find the blur caamera you downloaded and click on it. the option to install will be there. install it and there you go. you will have to choose the blur camera as your default and you should be good to go....hope this helps

viper3773

Reaction score

You have to go into the liberty toolbox and look for install addons and install blur camera. Then go into your file manager.....maybe astro or whatever file manager you downloaded....and find the blur caamera you downloaded and click on it. the option to install will be there. install it and there you go. you will have to choose the blur camera as your default and you should be good to go....hope this helps

Kinda, I liked the one that came with this ROM, but I just didn't know how to change resolution :p since it's already at max (or what I used on the blur) ill keep it

wdj

Reaction score
how do you operate the front camera on the Droid r2-d2?