razr is non-functioning

Status
Not open for further replies.

satarecah

Reaction score
Do you think every egg the chicken lays is going to be a good one? get real maybe your distract got a big bad batch of phones or your some kinda of basher, or the last possibility is you don't know how to use it

B

bens42608

call your service provider this is not normal obviously so no "DROID RAZR SUCKS POSTS" because im sure even the damn nexus and rezound have similar problems too there is always gonna be a few bad ones im sorry to say...

It's his post and there's no rule against him saying the razr sucks especially coming from someone who owns one. And we all knew these posts were coming once the razr was released with a non-removable battery. At least the nexus or the resound could pop theirs out and try to solve the problem. With razr's "Kevlar strong"! :p back, ur just SOL

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

jays91ls

Reaction score
Do you think every egg the chicken lays is going to be a good one? get real maybe your distract got a big bad batch of phones or your some kinda of basher, or the last possibility is you don't know how to use it
Basher??? yea ok who spends $360 on a phone just to complain about it ??? Dude on the reals get a life , you act like you make these phones and I'm offending you get a grip:D

jays91ls

Reaction score
or the last possibility is you don't know how to use it

by the way dude , i do tech support for intel (yes the chip maker) not to mention I've been a phone junkie since the palm treo's were out , i promise you i know more about this stuff than you do :D

B

bens42608

Basher??? yea ok who spends $360 on a phone just to complain about it ??? Dude on the reals get a life , you act like you make these phones and I'm offending you get a grip:D

Dude she obviously couldn't afford the razr but got one anyway so now she needs to justify to herself that it's okay her kids don't get to eat this month and you pissed her off when expressing a legitimate problem. She had no advice besides for don't make anymore threads titled the razr sucks. I agree with the mod though- if u have a problem take it in and let them look at it asap

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Status
Not open for further replies.