Kevlar

jimmysif88

Reaction score
Is there a protective film on the back of the razor or is that the top of the kevlar(if it is the corner is pealing 3 days in)
This phone is king charged friday am still 40% moderate to heavy use.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Einsteindks

Reaction score
Yes, there IS a thin film over the back. If you took it off, certain logos will be quite visible.

OP
J

jimmysif88

Reaction score
Would you look at that
Thanks

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Would you look at that
Thanks

Have to laugh...I wondered seriously why they would put a protective layer of flimsy plastic over a layer of Kevlar, which is 5 times stronger than steel pound for pound! Seems kind of overkill, don't you think? :blink:

OP
J

jimmysif88

Reaction score
Unreal,an im thinking its peeling allready 2 days in.whew

turnpike

Reaction score
laminated heavy sticker maybe....actual kevlar? no... ask anyone that has been in the military it's not real kevlar by any means....this "kevlar" is like saying particle board is "real wood"...

Section_10

Reaction score
laminated heavy sticker maybe....actual kevlar? no... ask anyone that has been in the military it's not real kevlar by any means....this "kevlar" is like saying particle board is "real wood"...

Its real Kevlar. Not sure what you mean by 'acutal Kevlar..no'
Its only a few polymers away from Nomex a versatile fireproof material used in wildly different applications, flexible, papery..
Kevlar is used in bulletproof vests, no ones saying try a bullet to the phone, its not dense enough for that, but it does offer protections from scratches. Besides, the graphics is actually a woven carbon fiber, which is carbonized rayon, quite different from Kevlar. Buts its the real stuff.