1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Modified Case/Holster

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR Accessories' started by axcnyx, Dec 30, 2011.

1. axcnyx

axcnyx New Member

I got my Razr right after launch and have been waiting since for someone to make a holster for a naked phone so that it can show some of the coolest thing about the Razr: the thinness and the Kevlar back. I got the OEM case/holster from Verizon but it has one of the ugliest patterns i have seen in a case and a kickstand that i have no use for. The holster can't hold the naked phone, it needs the case. So what i did i cut out the back part of the case and now i think i have the ideal case: i can use the holster, i still have some protection and the the Kevlar shows all its glory. And the best thing also is that if fits perfectly in the car dock without any issues, a one hand operation.

View attachment 45066 View attachment 45067 View attachment 45068 View attachment 45069 View attachment 45070
  2. loonie01

loonie01 Member

All I can say is NIIIIIIIICE!!!
  3. Deron

Deron New Member

Very cool. What tool did you use to cut it?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk
Search tags for this page

droid x modified case