RAXR to RAZR MAXX

gibbynd

Reaction score
So I switched from an iPhone to the RAZR on Monday. I was hesitant to hold out for the MAXX until reading some forums after it came out. I went in today and made the switch. Like everyone has said, there is a noticeable difference in holding the MAXX in your hand compared to the RAZR. The flush back actually is much better to hold in your hand. Mine came with probably just a little over 40% battery on it, so I'll play around today with it and charge it full tonight. The big deal for me was to not be afraid to use the phone and have it go out before bedtime. I know it will take a week to get the battery calibrated, but I can't wait. If you have a RAZR and are looking to switch or you are sitting on the sidelines now is the time to jump in.

doggy2965

Reaction score
I switched on thurs couldn't be happier. Im a power user battery went all day

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

simpsonao17

Reaction score
Today I just switched from the thunderbolt with the extended battery to the droid razr maxx today. Still experimenting and know the battery won't be rt for a few days

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

droidshot®

Reaction score
Are you talking about switching the Razr for the Maxx in the 15 day grace period or can you switch them out if you got the Razr on day one? Sorry if this is a dumb question but I haven't seen anywhere that Verizon is allowing this. Thanks