Rate the Motorola Droid

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
voted 4. i miss only a few things like a better cam software (software is here a bigger issue as the cam itself, pro paint camera gives much better results). and my dpad haves a problem. the down button just reacts if i push it really hard. sometimes i have some call quality issues also. elese very very good phone.

rfriel

Reaction score
yeah, I fully agree, very funny

1. Droid
2. Oxygen
3. Beer
4. Food
5. Sex (I'm married...previously it might've been 1)

I think I did this rating thing wrong...

5/5

You hit the nail on the head with this post!! I Agree!!:icon_ banana:

yourname93

Reaction score
i love it and its a sick phone but physically it coulda been much better. better keyboard and better body design not nockin it or nething. overall i satisfied though.

Moreno

Reaction score
I would give it a 4 out of 5 due to keypad is a bit small, their some delays on the touch screens. Its not perfect but it is good.

Larry_ThaGr81

Reaction score
I'd give it a 4.5 because nothing is ever perfect. My only beef is the battery life, but aside from that this phone can match the best of them especially if you are rooted and overclocked. IMO, these new phones are simply a joke especially if they don't offer anything that I can't do with my droid.

en28so

Reaction score
my wife has an iphone 3gs(i think it's boring). I love my droid much better(rooted). The only thing i'm having problems with is the batt life, but i can always replace it right?

Gumby

Reaction score
4 of 5

would give it a 5 if battery were better and flash worked (coming in 2.2) someday. then will go to 4.5

Larry_ThaGr81

Reaction score
All the people who rated a 5 must be the rooted users. I just don't see how any rooted users would have rated this phone a 4 or lower, unless they were just unfortunate owners of faulty droids.

joeybarclay

Reaction score
my problems with the droid 1st headphonejack is poorly made 2nd hardware and memory are pitiful compared to phones that released a short time latter, other than that i love the droid

Nibbz

Reaction score
rooted, i rate it a 3. performance is hit or miss at times, the form factor is meh (thought i iked it at first, not anymore). Although I used to hate the LAYOUT of the keyboard, ive become a huge fan and really type just on that at this point. I just wish I had a slimmer, 1gh Android phone :\

Big Cam

Reaction score
I love android and I am happy with my phone, but it is so underpowered compared to basically every new android device out there. I mean 256mb of ram when everything a few months after it came with 1gb or more. I ahte having to delete apps to allow enough memory to do basic processes.

plus it lags alot on screen changes and going from app to app. It's simply underpowered. I really want an X but I will wait until fall next year when I can get a new every 2 and I'll scoop up a 4g android device.

mrksbrd

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3
Twitter
mrksbrd
Have to say I'm going to be heart broken come upgrade time next month, this phone has been rock solid for me. Do to its hackability it is like having a 100 oz piece of gold at your side...long live the D1

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App