Heart Rate Monitor

thcri

Reaction score
Is there such a program that would allow you to use your Droid X as a Heart Rate Monitor to use when exercising?

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Probably an app in the market for that

DroidForums junkie!!

OP
T

thcri

Reaction score
Probably an app in the market for that

DroidForums junkie!!

Yeah I keep forgetting about "There's An App for That" And there is. I just need to buy a Zepher Bluetooth Monitor for about $100.00 and I am all set.

Can you pair two devices at once with a Droid X??

Reaction score
Is there such a program that would allow you to use your Droid X as a Heart Rate Monitor to use when exercising?

Not without being clumsy. You have to hold your finger over the camera to get the app to work. So, using it while exercising isn't really a great solution.

It would be cool to have some kind of USB or BT accessory that did the monitoring.

But I havent seen anything like that.

The heat rate App(s) that are in the market all work great. (it isn't a hard function to program)

Good luck.

OP
T

thcri

Reaction score

Not without being clumsy. You have to hold your finger over the camera to get the app to work. So, using it while exercising isn't really a great solution.

It would be cool to have some kind of USB or BT accessory that did the monitoring.

But I havent seen anything like that.

The heat rate App(s) that are in the market all work great. (it isn't a hard function to program)

Good luck.

Actually there is one call Heart Rate Monitor by Kyle Orth. It uses a Zephr Bluetooth heart rate monitor device that is a chest band. That program looks pretty nice. The chest band is about hundred bucks. So have some more research to do. Software is free.